Tree of Savior Forum

Summoner gems question

Hi.

I’ve so far never used any gems due to remove restrictions, but I’m guessing once I hit endgame I’d better use them.

Was wondering, as a Necro - Sor - Bokor, what should I go for. My guess is either phys or magic defense. Not sure if anything else is useful, or which to pick among those 2. Gear gives me most Mdef so my Pdef is lacking…then agian i’ll be mostly hit by magic (i think?) and not so much by physical stuff…dunno.

Another question, is it realistic/possible to max a gem? I have gotten up to lvl 7 and seems astronomic quantities of exp are required for lvl 8 (and worse later on). Dunno if later something makes it easier or I should rather level lower lvl gems.

Thank you for any help.

Optimally you should use skill gems in all four armor slots for a summoner. I recommend Desmodus, Magic Shield, Evocation, and Zombify. Summoning gem is a good option and can be used in a separate dedicated summoning item/set, along with Summon Salamion, but they work just fine in your main gear set too if you don’t want to do any swapping. Skill gems are rare so ideally you should only use them in equipment you plan to use for quite some time.

You can use defense gems if your armor is still lacking (physical defense) as most damage in the game from monsters is physical based until end game raids (then it’s usually equal).

Maxing a gem is extremely expensive. Realistically you can stick to level 6-8 and just increase your standard as you gain more wealth/get stronger/get more gear that you can invest in and you’re sure you will use for a long time.

2 Likes

Thanks, will look into this while I just casually level whatever gems I drop for…no idea what purpose xD.

I’ll deffinitly be able to get those skill gems once I feel my set is “final”.

1 Like

doesnt they plan to release episode 12 soon? this is not endgame yet