Tree of Savior Forum

Summoner build, need advice

Hello

I’m back after a fairly long time and I’d like to resume my Sorcerer, but I’ve heard from my guildies that Featherfoot has been nerfed to the ground (or at least is much weaker than before). So now I’d like to remake it into Sorc-Necro-Bokor for full summoner build and to maximize the SPR gain from levels (these 3 classes have highest SPR gain in Wiz tree).

Or maybe I’m wrong. That’s why I’m making this post. Can someone tell me what would be the best build/cards/equips for that kinda build?

My plan is:
The build
Summon Cards: I have Gorkas for normal grind, Marnox in 2nd slot, Gray Golem for Shoggoth, all lv10
Cards: I have 2 Zaura’s but that’s all I remember
Equipment: I guess cloth aiming for INT, SPR and CON?

I haven’t tried bokor after rebuild, i just personally don’t like how managing zombies work, so i’m planning to go alche instead for party wide SP/HP restore with potions

with that said, sorc-necro is pretty good from what i have tested. Necro will only get better with patches which are now live in kToS (and sorc probably too). for your demon i would aim for frosterlord and trying to max Riding damage/stat attribute.

Kubas for most Atttack, Shoggoth dont need maximum hp.

SPR + CON gear

Can someone give me advice on how summon damage scales?
Tried to make summoner in Re (on new character, it’s level 140 Sorc-Necro now), and was somehow shocked on how little damage summons deal. Basically my summons (5 skeletons+shoggoth+demon+salamion) struggle really hard to kill 1 mob in level 120 dungeon if I don’t help them (well, they don’t die, they just don’t deal damage, too).

As far as I remember, it wasn’t that bad pre-Re. I feel like I’m missing something important.

Update: Problem solved, I didn’t expect how greatly summon damage scales from weapon damage.