Tree of Savior Forum

Summon Servant AOE buff and Cryomancer skills

Hey guys, I was wondering how well the AOE buff from Summon Servant works with all of the Cryomancer skills. Is rank 5 of the buff that noticeable? my rank 6 Snow Rolling has an 11 AOE ratio, so would the Servant buff then make it 16? Would Frost Pillars vacuum have a much larger radius? Would Ice Pike hit in a greater distance surrounding it?

Thanks in advance for any replies.

sorcerer is a trap you must avoid.

For me socerer is horrible .
Just play with it because of the thematic and evocations .

Why ppl hate sorcerer too much :grin: i love it, and start to make one :stuck_out_tongue:

OK, but does Summon Servant’s AOE buff effect Cryo skills in any meaningful way or not?

those who hates sorcerer are usually those who loved it so much just to realize how utterly stupid the AI is and just the overall work of the class. trust me.

AoE Ratio doesn’t widen AoEs. It’ll only be useful for allowing more targets with Snow Rolling and maybe Ice Bolt. Not sure about Ice Bolt though.

Im not sure if ice bolt would be effected either. It would make the skill much more effective with hangman’s knot if so. Since ice bolt only has % chance of freeze its hard to test whether it has an aoe ratio or works as a true aoe where its casted.