Tree of Savior Forum

Summon minion Durability

So I have a alt that I was planning to make a pyro necro or pyro sorc. However I completely forgot about the number one thing that plagues minion based classes. The minions die really fast . . . . when in a real dungeon scenario.

If any high level Necro or Sorc can share some of their experience that would be great.

It depends on the boss honestly, some of them your minions will last a long time while others just spam aoe too hard.

If you have a C3 priest on your team you are golden because you can stone skin shoggoth and skeletons then the bosses can’t do ■■■■ to them.

Necro’s Shoggoth and Sorc’s Devil summon are almost unkillable in PVE

Necro’s Skeletons are super fragile to boss AoE (usually 1 shot against a strong boss)

Yea, my shoggoth is only using a five star card right now and it as 540 defense and 19k hp.

Interesting, I wonder how they hold up in earth tower.

I wouldn’t know about necro but sorc devil is tanky as hell, it’s died a few times but then I have the cooldown again so it’s never a worry, + you get morph if you c2 and then dying isn’t an option anymore.

I know you are talking about going pyro into necro which is fine, i’m currently using Wiz 3 necro and whit a 30% attribute level 5 flesh cannon at level 200 whit some mediocre gear, it deals around 52k damage per cast on a 20 second cooldown.

I would go Wiz 3 but god that leveling curve would kill me slowly inside. I would rather do Wiz 2 and 3 at a later class rank just to make grinding more bearable.

I leveled up with a priest to buff me up. Wiz1-2-3 weren’t slow ;3

Leveling as a group is great and way more fun than soloing.

summon salamion or familiar,which 1 is good,maybe 0 point for salamion and the point go to summon servant,since our minion drain mana per sec…and how about the stat…now i was full INT…my hp was 1.9k…and lvl 80…low hp and that so pain…any guide??since minion damage base our INT and def is base on our SPR

Heyo Hanif, My 170 sorc has 40 con and 320 int or so, you don’t really need insane amounts of con since most of us wear plate, but uh, you shouldn’t really need con till you reach demon prison, or mage tower I guess. :stuck_out_tongue:

Anywho, Don’t touch SPR at all for sorc, it’s a waste of stat and the extra defence is pointless, just dump all points into Int / Con.

I saw Golem cad in Necromicon’s help with almost 50k HP, but my Shaggoth with Mineloader card has only 16k. Is that card so op or something else?

did you get linker before necro?

Level 230 Summon1 Necro2 here.

On the Sorcerer end of things:
Level 5 Summons are quite resilient even with 0 points invested in SP. I can count on my Temple Shooter to endure long boss fights and blast big packs of dungeon mobs.

Salamion generally lasts the 60ish seconds he’s around for at skill level 1. Unless you want the blind attribute (req lvl 3) to annoy people in duels, he’s worth no more than one point.

As for Necromancer:
The Shuggoth is inferior to the Temple Shooter, offensively speaking, but is almost as resilient, and costs no SP to maintain.

Our Skeletons are extremely frail and die to one or two aoes from strong bosses. They’re still worth using against most bosses. The damage they deal really adds up if they survive for more than fifteen seconds. They are extremely useful while questing, farming and clearing trash. Just don’t expect them to last long - the skill as a 1 minute cooldown because you are intended to replace them frequently.

@Velkezar
The information you see in that help menu is outdated. The numbers there are from a time when Necromancers basically had a summon skill analogous to Sorcerer. This was removed in favor of the Shuggoth.