Tree of Savior Forum

[Suggestions] Regarding Controller Set-Up and Settings

Hi, I am new to this forum so I don’t know if this has already been suggested before. But regardless, I will post a few suggestions specifically for Controller and Settings after playing the recent CBT.

Customizable Hotkeys - Yes, you give us the flexibility to change our controls from Auto/Joypad/Keyboard/Mouse+Keyboard. However, some are not that appealing. I suggest to give us flexibility too to change the hotkeys based on our personal preference. During the CBT, I played mainly (about 80% Mouse controls) and I have to say It feels weird. For example, The Auto-attack is i believe letter “Z” but i also use WASD for movement too. If only there is a way for the game to let me change my hotkey from “Z” to “Q” the mouse gameplay will be better. This will benefit the melee characters more. Because announcing that “Mouse controls may not be suitable for cleric/swordy type of class” is kinda meeeh, you can do better than that. At the same time, other players want to use F1-F9 or 1-0 Hotkeys, others want to place it as close to WASD as possible.

Render Quality Level - From 0%-100% as the latter part is the best quality, Sure it will look terrible for some players. But for some, changing the Quality Render for their game to 80% helps increase their FPS. If people start to feel the lag due to low FPS, they can just manually change it temporarily to 70-80% until the game is bearable to bring it back to 100%. Not everybody got that high end desktop, they just wanna play the game smoothly.

Video Recorder - Sure, I can use my own screen recorder such as Fraps and Action! but the game has it’s own built in recorder as well. However, It doesn’t give us the option to change the render quality, what type of file the video is. Recording a simple boss hunt gives like about more than 10gb of video file. It will cause severe lag in game during recording. You can have the same quality video record in less than 1gb or so using other screen recorder programs. However, this is mainly for those people who don’t want the extra hassle/pay for the cost of those recorders.

Hi - A little OT question: where do you find the recorded videos? I’ve been digging through my drives and folders for them but can’t seem to find any. I had to resort to Geforce Shadowplay as an alternative.

In played the steam CBT. So it was on my steam library. and the exact folder for the video location is called “avicapture.”

E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\TreeOfSavior\release\avicapture

2 Likes

Oi! Thanks man! Found it. :smiley: