Tree of Savior Forum

Suggestions in general to improve the game

Good morning, first of all I have to say that my intentions with this topic are on the one hand give more reasons to the players for fighting to get the difficult content of the game because there are many players who, due to the difficulty they see in it, are very pessimistic with all this and on the other hand to improve the game itself.

ok, let’s start with the Demon Lords:

I think that it will not be necessary to say how unreasonably difficult it is to kill the Demon Lords and how difficult it is to obtain good rewards. Even so, I am one of those who think that the Demon Lord should not be less difficult to kill, since at the end of the day the Legend Cards make a notable difference in any build. And I have to say that: the problem is not their difficulty but the motivation that you give to go and do them despite their difficulty.

I think that all the groups that have done a minimum of damage in the Boss should get a cube without limiting themselves to the 5 that do the most damage, because this will also cause less people to come and, in any case, the probability of obtaining the Legend Card It will remain low.

In addition, it will seem silly, but there are many who look for the bonuses of titles, and the mere fact of putting titles for the killing of each Demon Lords (1 time and 50 times each Demon Lord) and get a Legend Card +10, could support the fact of going for them.

ok, now I will talk about the goddes’ blessed cube and the character customization:

There are many people who have come late to the game or who in their day could not buy goddess’ blessed cubes or buy the items in game. I wanted to propose that it be done every so often (and I would put it every 2 years) a goddess’ blessed cube event for the anniversary of TOS where you could buy any kind of blessed cube taken so far.

In addition, thinking about those interested in character customization, I wanted to propose the implementation of an option in “settings” where you can activate and deactivate each accessory and also the skills that vary the image of the character (cassis crista / dragoon helmet. Copys of “gigante marcha” should be like the caster i think too).

Now I will talk about content that should be updated / needs a reform:

First of all, I think it’s time for the monster gems to be updated.

On the other hand, the Templar is very careless and I propose the following reform:

Make a templar attribute that increases your damage, your defenses and your life 15% provided that is accompanied by 4 or more members of the guild, as well as 10% to the members who accompany him.

The skill “Non-Invasive Area” nobody uses it because what it contributes compared to its cost (you lose too much SP for a warrior class, u have to stay casting it and its bonus is not remarkable), it is not profitable. Make the skill “Non-Invasive Area” does not allow to enter the enemies inside (except if they enter with teleportation, swap, blink or shadow pool) and instead of giving a 30% chance to avoid magic attacks, reduce by 20% all the damage received by the guild members that are inside it. Also, create an attribute that gives templar invincibility and immunity to debuffs while using it. Maximum duration is 15s and its cooldown of 60s.

Reform in the “forge” skill:

Make the damage of the “forge” skill increase as depending on the number of guild members in it’s attack area (+ 40% maximum (+ 10% per guild member without counting the Templar), which varies depending on the Templar’s CON and STR. In PvP, TBL and GvG deals damage between 1000 and 2000 of true damage / non-reducible damage based on the number of guild members in their area of attack (maximum achieved with 4 members (Templar doesn’t count))

Add 2 attributes for forge:

1st Forge applies a debuff of -10% damage and defenses for 4s

2nd Forge can attack one more target for each guild member in their attack area (up to a maximum of 5 more targets (6 total targets)) (the Templar does not count)

And finally I wanted to propose to add titles to fish, use monster albums, make DNGs of the mercenary Ramda (since it is a game content that nobody uses, this could change it) and for each different raid, for having completed a certain number of times (to make people continue doing it despite the new raids (new players will continue having the chance to buy equipament from this raids because of this)).

Greetings and thank you.

Agreed to the never ending DL debate, they definitely need to change something there.
And I like the idea of more Titles C;

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.