Tree of Savior Forum

Suggestions for the new Hunting Ground system

Because of the overhaul of the Hunting grounds to drop everything in the form of cubes, I believe it would be nice to change the current system to favor making parties.

All this system change requires is already in the game, in form of the instanced dungeon& party-matching system.

The idea is basically the following:

In front of the Hunting Grounds ( or inside) you set up an NPC (e.g. a notice board) that allows matching with a party/matching without a party to create one.
Once you’re done matching, you’re warped inside (or if the NPC is inside, you can start right away) and start killing monsters.

The real difference between now and then would be that once a cube drops, it is dropped for every party member instead of just one, similar to how the party system multiplies the boss-cube drops inside an instanced dungeon.

This would help the economy and make Hunting Grounds more interesting for party play.
It would also tremendously increase the social effect of the game, since if everyone gets a cube at the same time, people will most likely interact with each other to exchange/trade the loot from the cubes.
It will also boost the morale of players as everyone can work together towards a combined goal, due to everyone benefitting at the same time for their teamwork.

3 Likes

I would like to support the idea. I prefer dpk over rng but in the case of the HG-Cube dpk-counts are too high with current system.