Tree of Savior Forum

Suggestions for Sorcerer (Please read <3)

This changes often because I’m still testing it. So take a peek every now and then. Also, I’m trying to highlight the main words for people to skip/read faster through it.

Summoning

Scale devil summon with magic attack and adjust if needed. The magic attack scaling could be effected by the summon skill.

Example:

Lv1-5 is (+15%) per point, Lv6 - 10 is (+20%) per point, and lv11 - 15 is (+25%) per point.

Lv1: 40%-----Lv6: 120%-----Lv11: 225%…
Lv2: 55%-----Lv7: 140%-----Lv12: 250%…
Lv3: 70%-----Lv8: 160%-----Lv13: 275%…
Lv4: 85%-----Lv9: 180%-----Lv14: 300%…
Lv5: 100%—Lv10: 200%—Lv15: 325%…

Then add an attribute that boosts devils power by 50% like other skills do.

Note: With card star at 10 (+50%) this makes a total of 425% of your magic attack (basically 4 auto attacks) given to the summoned devil. Riding factor % will probably need to be changed (lowered) from this.

Note2: The high % factor given to sorc will motivate people to pick Sorc circle 3.

Unlocked at Sorc C3. Add attribute to increase attack speed by 50%. Players in pvp can easily avoid melee cards. It’s not useful there.

Give summon cards double hit or make cards that hit two times only hit once. Increase melee cards movement speed by 30% - 35%. So they can get to the mobs faster to compete with ranged cards that shoot far.

Note3: Being able to use our skills while riding the devil would really help. We have to keep jumping off the devil to use all the other skills we unlocked and that makes it more complicated. Druid in wolf form gets to use all of their skills too, why not sorc too? :smiley:

Summon Familiar

Increase the Splash attribute to 50% - 75%. The current 5% doesn’t activate enough to even waste your money on.

Unlocked at Sorc C3. Add an attribute that turns your bats into summons! Now they do not kill themselves and will only attack enemies that are close. Each bat does 15% of your magic attack. When a bat dies or if its hp is very low, it will chase its attacker and explode, dealing 100% magic attack (1500% total on lv15). Having this attribute on takes the original skills 382% factor away and replaces it with the new one. This would be very cool! :heart:

Evocation (Two ideas)

1. Summons another devil.

2. The new skill allows another devil to be summoned (from the secondary slot in book) for 15 secs with a cd of 30 - 35 secs. This devil gets a 100% power boost and uses its own skills. You can summon this devil a few feet away from yourself with the circle target. You now have two devils. Awesome right? T__T this would make C3 more worth it. There are many sorcerers that wish to have two devils out at the same time. If this does happen maybe make a hit box around the other devil so they don’t over lap each other. :grin:

Desmodus (Two ideas)

1. Give an overheat of 2. Increase damage to 625%. The “blood sucking bats” now heals you 5% of the damage dealt to the enemy. Makes C3 more worth it. And reduce cooldown to 12 secs. (Fireball hits harder than desmodus by 52% and has a cooldown of 8 - 9 secs so why not desmodus too?) Also fireball can hit 2384% in 16-18 secs. This is not including sage dupe which doubles this again.

2. Give overheat of 3. Leave factor the same %. Add the 5% heal when they hit. Reduce cooldown to 12 secs.

Summon Servant

Add an attribute to change the cat to a big dark spirit wolf that howls or a ghost girl dressed like a maid that sings a very short melody (lol). :smiling_imp:

Maid could look like this.

Wolf could look similar to this.

The new skill is a buff that is activated right away. The buff gives summons more attack and defense for 2 minutes max. Something like 10% of magic attack and 10% of your own defense is added to the Devil/Bats. This skill also buffs allies with dark attack (SPR scaling). Your SP recovery will be cut in half while this is activated.

Summon Salamion (Two ideas)

1. Scale this with magic attack too.

2. Replace this with another skill that summons another devil from the book.

Morph

Combine both devil card stats into the second card slot that was picked. Keep Hp the same and keep physical and magical defense the same too. Add an aura or dark glow to the enhanced devil. Add and attribute that increases the morphed devils movement speed by 20% and reduce auto attack cd to 1 sec.

Thank you for reading! :cry:

4 Likes

if demon damage will get better bonusses from our weapon it will be good imo :slight_smile: so waiting for this change :slight_smile: defense od demon can stay with spr cuz we need some spr for mana regen :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Yes! I agree. Spr is very good for the devils defense. :grin:

Ya, I believe people will need to put some Spr in their build to keep the devil out. So they don’t completely focus on Int only. But since we need Int for other skills (to make them relevant), the summons would function better by scaling with magic attack - like most of the other skills.

It would be so amazing if they actually applied heal to desmodus. :relieved:

1 Like

It would indeed be amazing… :sob: And it would fit the “blood sucking” part in the description.

1 Like

Your ideas for the character sorecerer represents how the character should be! I just do not agree to invoke 2 invocations. If improving the artificial inteligence of one would be more than enough,

nice post … i hope IMC takes 2 or 4 ideas and inplement them :sob:

In a way I agree, but my love for demons makes me wish we could have two devils out at once. There are many people that agree with the idea and want a second devil - either permanent or temporary. If it did, this would significantly make sorc much stronger, however, they would have to fix other cards for this to work properly because some cards (like 3-4 lol) are absurdly stronger than the rest of the other 95% cards. I’m talking about more than 150% damage, which doesn’t make any sense. They leave almost all the other cards in the dirt and make people question why they should even bother using them.

@Chiro-Hisuke

Same here, but realistically they will not. That’s what my gut tells me. Developers like to do it themselves and they might like things to be a certain way regardless of what others say. If I was making my game, I would want it to be the way I want it - not from someone else. So, I’m not really sure why I try so hard to type all of this. I guess it’s because I really love sorcerer. I waste so much time typing how to make it better yet I could be studying…(lol).

true words and sad words :sob:

MAKE SORCERER 3 GREAT AGAIN GOKU_SEU_TROXAAAAAA_TROXAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA