Tree of Savior Forum

Suggestions for Sadhu

Hi,I’ve been enjoying Sadhu ever since I made one and I’m happy to say it is my main though a few changes are required in my opnion for newcomers to the class.

1-Add the duration of Transmit Prana on its buff icon and skill’s description.It’s hard to know how much time remains of this buff and also it’s kinda of a turn off to new Sadhus out there.They have to search for its duration(Which is 1 minute by the way).

2-Add a text to out of body’s description so anyone who reads will know that it uses 150% of user’s magic attack and elemental properties,your defense goes to zero while in out of body,a single hit will remove the state.I lost count how many people asked me if it uses int or str and those other informations should be added about it since it’s not clear before searching or using it.

3-Either increase Transmit prana’s duration or reduce its cooldown.Despite the skill be able to scale better than swell head,it’s uptime isn’t the best and it’s single target.I don’t think it justify it’s uptime.The skill last 1 minute but it’s cooldown is over nearly 3 minutes.Something closer to 80% would be fair in my opnion.It’s hard to land too but it’s a fair trade if the uptime is better.

That’s all,hope anything here helps future Sadhus with a bit tiny information and that @GM_Francis and @GM_Sebastian past those sugestions to the higher ups.

Have a wonderful day everyone :smiley:

While i do agree with you that skill descriptions lack some info, a little bit of research and you would have found out that OOB and other Sadhu skills are all Magic type.

I’m Sadhu 3 and I’m quite aware of that but not everyone search for it…I guess…so they ask the first Sadhu they see which aren’t many :smiley:

Not sure what server you are, but on Klaip there is quite a bit of Sadhus around, i myself have one.

I’m from Silute and I seldom see one.