Tree of Savior Forum

Suggestions for guild content

First thing 1st, sorry for my broken english but this is some of my idea and my guildies after some discusssion. Let’s get straight into the issue, guild content in tos is ■■■■■■■ trash, that’s all, sometime I felt like there are so benefit for being a guild member, especially in a small guild or dying guild. I don’t know what kind of thing that “big guild” was doing every day but about my guild, it’s really cold and boring. Most of the thing I mention in here is which I have learn from black desert online, that’s right don’t even ask me why i don’t play that game instead.

-Guild point: Each member has their own guild point, It can be gain by log in and the amount of time that you play or through various guild content that you participate, plus donated talts … You can spend these guild point at guild shop for some special stuff, or you will be promote to higher position.

• Guild payment: So guild leader will send you a monthly contract that will cost you a small fee, but you will get daily guild payment. The higher position you are in guild the more silver you will get, or same for everyone. This will make everyone will log in reguarly for easy silver.

-Guild daily quest: Something like collect fix amount of “things”, or killing quest, bosses. I don’t know, but after finish guild daily quest, your guild will get a decent amount of silvers and send it to guild fund plus some extra items.

-Fields conquest war (I can’t think of any better name): Basically, your guild will fight anganist another guild for this map, can it include hunting ground too? If you win, the percentage amount of silvers that drop from that map go to your guild fund. Maybe big conquest war between big guild to own the control of one city, and ofc after that is tax for many buff enchant or fixing shop out there., this might be a bad idea since everyone will just fight over for klaipedia, but it might motivate other shop owner go to other dead city like orsha or fedi for living.

(I know that ToS pvp suck so my ass and heavily gear base, but I hope some stupid I tems can be add in so some tactical plan can be developed, plus imc potato server)

-Guild buff: +Damage, or defense, loot chance, hp … you can get point after level up your guild or through any special content.

-Guild shop: Guild master can use guild fund to build a guild shop, different guild shop can sell different items.

-Farming and ranch: I know that farming already a thing. But how about ranch? You an breed your companion or raising diferent monster for food or ingredients. About breeding, it’s like pig + pig = green pig? Or pig + red panda =??? And you can sell those companion too. Sorry I want to make money outside of mindless grinding.

Other sugguestion outside of guild: Food and potion that give you some benefit and you can make them, through special ingredients you can get them from farming in guild hangout, and fishing. The thing I’m trying to say is food that make you look buff, something like +damage, +loot chance, … And ofc the only class that can make food is spuire, but this time you can make it probally and can sell them too.

And… that’s all folk, thanks you for reading and I want ToS to become a truly MMO game rather than a disguise singer player game. Role play and stuff.

1 Like

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 1 hour unless flagged)