Tree of Savior Forum

Suggestions and Tips ( non-meta builds )

Hi, good Night!
A some days i try some builds non meta, and i need help with sugestions and tips!
Currently i think on this combo ( i never see someone try this, cus maybe trash!?)
I think on This build
Warlock/Taoist(or Chrono?!)/RuneCaster

Warlock: Focus and DPS, with priority on Mastema and POA
Taoist: Lighting Cham
Rune Caster: -50% MDEF on Rune of Destruction and Rune of Justice

This build will work around of Rune of Justice.
Lighting Charm + Mastema + Rune of Destruction + Rune of Justice!

I think on this after see inchor of Moringponia Rod!

I know this do not will be strong like this meta builds, but maybe can work?!

Ty for Attemption!!

Depends on what you wanna do, if it’s just for quest or casual play then it’s okay.
But if you planning to do Challenge Mode or Legend Raid, it might be imposible.

First of all, those class doesn’t affect each other. Tri-Disaster charm from Taoist will increase fire-lightning-water damage by 80% (max attribute) and you only got lightning skills and rune of ice from those class, on the other side warlock’s skills are dark element. Compared to meta class, pyromancer and elementalist will have all of it’s skill improved by 80% with a single tri-disaster charm.

Second, there will be massive cooldowns on your skills, most of those skill have 30s cooldowns, you will be sitting duck after one burst rotation, while you need to keep hitting in challenge mode.

Same here, while I see the (limited) synergy between WL and RC, I don’t understand what the point of Tao is in this build. Except, you know, tons of damaging skills but then so does elem, pyro, onmyo and the likes so ???

I have to warn you, Rune of Justice is not strong. I think Rune Caster needs a full rework.
That said, I suggest you to drop Taoist cause its full potential can only be brought by elemental classes.
Instead, if you want to build around Rune of Justice, Onmyouji is a better option. Its attribute gives 20% additional damage to holy and dark skills for a limited time after casting YinYang. Works nice with both Rune of Justice and your Warlock dark skills. Also, the class have strong AoE.
I main Onmyouji-RuneCaster-Warlock myself.
Build look like this:
https://tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#21fhk.25455184.2d3151751a4a85.21344f5a1a65.8f9fcae5
Remember that playing with rod in the recent patch will always feel underwhelming in terms of DPS, but in this specific build it helps with casting.

2 Likes