Tree of Savior Forum

Suggestion- World Boss Cooldown Buff

Good day, these past weeks. I’ve been trying to farm for dullahan. But little did I know this world boss hunt is controlled by 20-30 players particularly from a certain guild(I will not disclose which guild is it) and most of them are high level players around 220 and up. Most people cannot participate in this hunt due to crowding making our fps go down to as much as 0.05 and as we are still starting to farm for our equipments, we cannot compete with their damage so we end up getting nothing. This means, they are the only ones capable of getting the cubes and drops from that boss and because of that they can monopolize the market prices of these drops.

With these things in mind, I’d like to suggest for a world boss kill cooldown buff which will last for atleast 5 hours to prevent them from camping in the area. I think of this because I think it is unfair to hog the boss for themselves. This buff will affect those parties who dealt atleast 10% damage to the boss hp and should not be able to attack the boss until the buff expires.

@GM_Sebastian @STAFF_Ethan

2 Likes

The latest kTOS patch is adding something like this.
Players which got a cube from WB/FB receive 8 hours debuff preventing them from obtaining any more cubes from world/field bosses. This debuff can’t be removed by any skill and counting this 8 hours only when your character is online.

Something like this.

1 Like

Right, I also saw that update in KR past few days. (to: tR_ba)
and that’s a good thing to do, cause only those people will ALWAYS get the World boss Cube, and other players will have no choice but to BUY the material they need on a certain World Boss, sadly because they can’t farm it due to those High levels / Guild owning the World boss Area. Sooo in the end the World Boss like Dullahan and Marionette who is likely to get camped by those “World Boss Campers” they are the only one who get the item? I even saw a video on Youtube that there’s a guy having “136 Dullahan cubes” and opened 100 continously in the video he posted. Can you see the abuse on this? Other players mostly Average on Level for a certain World boss can’t get a single cube, because High Levels go there and kill, then go another area and kill and so on (Every World Boss they see). This Debuff on World boss will control those Abusers and give chance to others to hunt World bosses in there game.

This ■■■■ again? So sorry your solo ass can’t beat a guild.

this needs to be implemented , give other players a chance to farm their materials

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

even they make 8 hour cd , they can use mule to hunt boss lolz