Tree of Savior Forum

[Suggestion] Warlock with summon classes synergy

To any forum staffs, please forward my opinion to the dev team.

My suggestion is regarding the Warlock class synergy with other summon classes. The issue is that summon (sorc, or nec) cannot proc Invocation, this affect greatly to the synergy those classes.

I understand that this is the result of AFK farming using summon-spirit synergy, but I still see that the current solution is too simple.
People uses classe synergy to AFK farming? So the solution is to destroy the synergy?

With out class synergy with the summons, the build diversity for the warlock is greatly diminished.
Conceptually, is not the Warlock class about managing external resource, spirits, to buff and to do damage?

with out the ability to quickly generate Spirits, the only viable skills left for the prevalent summon classe players are Pole of Agony and Mastema. Drain and Ghastly Trail does not have any uses at all.

So the only viable option for warlock to generate spirits is to go Elementalist?

Was not 80 different classes and “having fun mix-and-match classes” are TOS selling point?

I believe that if AFK farming is the issue, the solution should be fixing the issue directly, not changing class’s mechanic. Without good spirit generating mechanic, warlock is just another typical burst DPS that does not provide any diversity to the game.

1 Like