Tree of Savior Forum

Suggestion: UNTRADABLE items to SHARABLE items

https://forum.treeofsavior.com/t/untradable-items/316665

Hello Good day!

I have this suggestion that since untradable items aren’t allowed to be trade with other players, it might be useful if we could just Share it through Team Storage. I have this Manamana(untradable) because the trader has no trade left on his token, I think you can’t blame me or other players for not securing the trade and now that Token seems to be expensive its really hard to deal with any stuffs. I think sharing an untradable item through TEAM storage seems to be safe.
Thanks!

14 Likes

Yes please. I want to give my otrava to my alt. I don’t want to farm it all over again.

4 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

2 Likes

Yes, I would very much love that too. The feeling of running saalus so many times for a DGC recipe on your archer… then your alt gets the recipe instead…

so near yet so far :sob:

2 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

The amount of things that are untradable is ridiculous. If it’s supposed to be an anti-RMT limitation, it’s a really shitty one.

3 Likes

even the event headgear/armband can’t be put in the team storage. :\

I agree with this greatly to an extent. What you have to be careful of is making all items sharable.

For example, in my opinion, Lolopanther gear should remain very strictly character bound.

Another example, in my opinion, EXP cards should never be sharable, it would be too easily exploitable.

Other examples exist but yeah most items should definitely be sharable.

#MakeItHappen

/20characters

This is already implemented, I’m sharing my TP costumes to my ALTs. :wink:

1 Like

I am pro this. I would like to share my Pavaisa and Otrava shields between the characters of my account.

1 Like

They implement the TP costume to be sharable by characters on your Team, maybe we can do something about this IMC. please :slight_smile:
Thanks!

1 Like

i havent really read anything on this thread but i just wanted to say.
potions should be tradable by any kind of trade.

an mmo game should be able to freely share potions to other players.
its not like bots can exploit that ■■■■ if made tradable anyway @_@

+1

It does not need to be tradeable between 2 players or sellable in market.

But please, for the love of the Godesses, make it shareable via Teamstorages feature to use those items on our whole Team.
(Its frustrating to get a weapon thats not usable on my current Chara and I have to trash it, because I can’t share it with my other Chara)

Like I have this Ice-shield from the 115 dungeon on my archer. (I use a pistol and crossbow)My little 1H Swordman Twink would love to use that shield…

My post intention all the while is saalus mission drop although not limited to others but my requested answer is “saalus drop to be tradable between team storage”

I believe this request isn’t too much and this could ease a lot players pain for attending saalus mission that 0 exp, high death % and the low drop %… Always remember getting it tradable between team storage u still need to have that class character high enough to use them. I dun think that will be any game broken but a convenient to players and also more game time for players since u need train a character from lv1 too.

Yeah really don’t understand why some Items are untradable like Ledas Shield, Pavaisa Shield, Otrava Shield so why not just make Arde dagger untradable too?? lol and some materials like Thick Chain?? (can only craft like 3 weapon) What is the point about that haha

it’s like Diablo3 all over again

“let’s make everything untradable!!!”

but in D3 you can trade items between alts and you have 2-3hours to give dropped items for party memebers

I want my otrava to be shareable!!