Tree of Savior Forum

(Suggestion) To stop Big Keppa AFK farmers!

So my friends were talking about this one bug where keppa glitched and everyone started missing their attacks. So I thought: why don’t we glitch players instead?… I’ll explain:
My suggestion consists in creating an automatic debuff for when players attack without moving for over 60 seconds, in which they’ll start missing all their attacks. It is pretty simple, and will make it harder for people to farm without needing to use any external programs (which can be easilly detected by an anti-cheat) by simply clipping the Z key. It is good because if someone is fighting a boss and actually stays 60 seconds in the same place, all he’ll have to do is move, without the need to disconnect him.

1 Like

umm just have it random spawn locations, thats a more practical mechanic

3 Likes

#justice for k̶a̶p̶p̶a̶ keppa

3 Likes

Agreed have it spawn in many locations around the area:)

1 Like

I think it a “stop character and pet attack” once it reaches the max weight is more efficient to deal with them. In 15 min on these spots you will be at your maximum weight and most players who do that, leave their characters auto attacking for a few hours. Basically, if you’re full, you can only walk and talk with npcs. If you die, it is your problem :smiley:
I created a topic about that here: A good way to deal with “bots”

1 Like

The problem with this is that the same program you use to spam buttons, for example Z or X can be used for any key, at any given time, you can have them spam attack, or attack every second (to avoid continued attack lock or smth) and walk front 1 step every 10 seconds, then step back ever 10 seconds.

1 Like

Yeah, but my thoughts were maybe an anti-cheat would be able to detect an external program acting outside the game, but I guess you’re right.

1.remove big keppa from the game (bye2 you big onion)

or

2.change the spawn time to once every 1/2/3 hours?

done

The problem to do it random is they need 2 rework all of the spawn system.sadly rhe system here is point by point. But they need to do a random spawning system in this game so long grindes will not be as boring.sadly i dont know of a gamevthat doing so.i think in 2015 its time for it.

just make the characters stop attacking once they reach their max weight. problem solved.

Why are people even farming him? He drops nothing of value, and 30minutes at level 90 drops equipment I can sell for 3x the profit you can make afk farming Big Kepa for hours.

Also, an easier way to nerf afk farming is ignore attacking as an anti-afk measure. Have it watch to see if they moved on their x/y axis. If they haven’t moved for over 20-30 minutes put them in an “afk” emote stance that won’t allow them to attack/do an action unless they move. Something non-intrusive to a normal non-afk player.

honestly, all you need to “bot” in this game, is to put something on the Z key to keep it down…
No idea why one should worry about searching for a macro program…

20-30 minutes is too long.