Currently, block list just prevent communications between players.
Since so many complains about having AFK in their auto matches(specially dungeons), and seems the report button is just a design and not working at all(or just no staff reviewing the reports), I suggest to make the blocklist prevent you from queueing or partying with players on your block list.
I think this will solve the increase of AFK players shamelessly spamming queues. Reporting them doesn’t work at all and you will probably see them again your next run, or tomorrow, or until the time you don’t wanna play auto queues since you’re tired of doing all the work while others just sitting there waiting for you to finish.
- You get in a separate queue from your block list in any types of auto matching
- Blocking a player in the middle of the run will be effective after the run - run will still continue but communication will be blocked right away.
- Getting blocked by at least 3 players in the party in the middle of the run will trigger a 15sec voting system that ask all the other members if they want to kick the player out of the run. Not voting will count as “Yes”, blocked user cannot vote.
- Joining pre-made parties will give a warning that someone in that party is in your block list and ask you if you still want to join.
- Pre-made party that you are in will prevent all blocked user to join the party. Unless directly invited by you or other players in the party.
there are instances that 2 or 3 members are afk… just blocked them, leave the party and re-queue. Don’t be a martyr and carry the run even if you can carry. No one will thank you and you are just spoiling those animals. Specially to those dungeons that needs man power like cube-matching, scroll destroyin and torch defense. Possible to do with few people, but not feasible and faster if you just re-queue and get in a 5 man active party.
This is a win win suggestion - you wont get AFK player in your party, staff won’t need to review reports(as if they are reviewing it anyways)