Tree of Savior Forum

[Suggestion] Templar Sugestions

As of now, I see nearly no use for Templar 3 and no reason to go pass rank 2 for the class.
For this reason I came up with a few suggestions for the class. Most suggestions are based on templars that are guild leader and some as party leaders. I’m not including extra SP costs to leave it open to decide later.

Rank 10 Templar 3 attribute: Leadership.
While you are the leader of a party, reduce all party members cooldown by 1% per attribute level while they are in range of the attribute. Doubles the value if you are the leader of a guild and all party members are members of your guild.
Extra info: Max level 10. Leadership area is similar to Corsair Plundering area. This attribute does not affect the Templar, only their allies in the party.

Templar Rank 3
Shield charger: Extra chargers - Increase the limit of targets for the shield by 1 per attribute level. Extra info: Max level 3.

Mortal slash: Exposed target - The third attack exposes the enemy increasing damage received by 1% per attribute level by 5 seconds. Only works on boss monsters. Doubles the effect for Guildmates if you are the leader of the guild. Does not stack with other Templars.
Extra info: Max level 10, requires Mortal slash level 6 or higher.

Battle Orders: Extended slow - Slow provided by Battle orders last 1 seconds longer per attribute level.
Extra infor: Max level 5. Requires Battle orders level 11 or higher.

Battle orders: Boosted Morale - Allies affected by Battle Orders maintains the Battle Orders effect after leaving its area by 0.4 seconds per Attribute level.
Extra info: Max level 10.

Forge: Armor Break - Forge shots decrease its target defense by 2% per attribute level by 3 seconds.
Extra info: Max level 10.

Buff share: Boosted morale - Reduce the damage received by your allias by 20% once Buff share expires by 1 second per Attribute level. Halves the duration of Buff Share.
Extra info: Max level 20. Requires Buff share level 11 or higher.

1 Like

More sugestions:

Forge: Lighthouse.
in a certain range, reveals all invisible enemies.

Non Invasive Área: Surespell.
Causes skill cast not to be interrupted (AT ALL, same as “Slithering” which continues to cast even after frozen, or on the effect of any CC)

Non Invasive Área: Magic Defense
Raise allyes magic defense by a %

1 Like

Something I’ve said in a previous Templar thread: In my opinion, Reduce Craft Time should be made into an attribute to Guild Tower skill. Something like: “Any member of your guild crafting near your guild’s tower will receive a 5% craft time reduction per attribute level. Max 5 lvls”

3 Likes

guild tower itself should be an attribute… XD it is not even a usable skill just a passive… I wouldn’t mind your idea tho just sayin… x)

3 Likes

Hey, everyone’s free to give their opnion. I like your idea too.