Tree of Savior Forum

Suggestion : Special Costumes/Cosmetic Items

Ah i put that in some weird way but like you said, internets, the costume you put the pic there is not a bad one, at least no aestheticaly (but bad taste is bad lol), but imagine that same one larger, im saying this because they commented on MS costumes, since MS chars are SD format the costumes get bigger on the side, so its like the char have the double of its actual size.

1 Like

Frankly Iā€™m hoping for costumes from Falcom games, maybe one from the Ys Series specifically Adolā€™s

or maybe Legend of Heroes

I think their design is great , and I donā€™t think they would be out of place in ToS , also considering their in-game portrayal , I donā€™t think theyā€™d be hard to do on ToS.

I know right, i think the costumes should be related to the classes, well we could have some party or commemorative types too, but some based on the class type and other types too, and following on that note, if they give us the ability of rent shops (i mean the city buildings) or create a mall area with shops in it so we can manage it like a shop, contract npcs or players would look cool. I know that would be difficult to put in the game, but we can dream lol.

1 Like

Despite me hating cross over costumes the ones you displayed fit the theme of the game, stuff like that i wouldnā€™t mind.

sadly i doubt weā€™ll get this , falcom is a big name , and i collabs cost a lot of money , well maybe if thereā€™s enough demand for something, and theres enough money to go around then maybe.