Tree of Savior Forum

[suggestion] skilpoint resets

I am a lowlvl (115) cleric/priest. At tis point of the game I clearly realise that when you upgrade your prof or get another one previous skills become not needed or weaker than new ones. Often you have to take some skills to go on even if you know that they will be useless later, when you lvlup. So skillpoints are wasted.

At this momen I haven’t heard there is a way to reset skillpoints to refresh builds.

According to this situation I suggest go reset player’s skill points every time he gest prof up or gets a new professoin.

This wil allow playes to feel more comfortable and not to be afraid to experiment with skills. Also it means that player can take skills needed now, that wil allow to get to next profession without necessity to suffer with skills that arenot useful now but will be in a distant future.

In addition or as another opportunity is to allow players to reset skillpoints once a month for 100k silver

I have never used a skill reset potion before but in our server we do have it in the TP shop. Price 88tp.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

For TP only. So it will be the only way ever?

I hope so.
//20chars

1 Like