Tree of Savior Forum

Suggestion - Server Queue

Hello everyone,

I have a suggestion for the server queue which most of the players will agree with.

Here’s the current way the server queue is working:

1. You open the game normally from steam
  2. You select your desired server.
  3. You select your character from your team’s lodge.
  4. The server queue window shows up.
  5. After the queue ends, you can play and have fun.

Here’s the way I envision it should be:

1. You open the game normally from steam.
  2. You select your desired server.
  3. The server queue window shows up before you enter your team’s lodge.
  4. After the queue ends, you enter your team’s lodge.
  5. You select your character, play and have fun.

And you might be thinking:
But GhostZ, why did you suggest this?

Pretty simple to answer: I don’t want or need to wait when changing characters.
The way it is today, every single time I need to change characters, I need to wait a long and boring queue, every single time, over and over again.
The way I suggested, the queue is required only once, when you select the server, and you can swap between characters easily without waiting a long time to play.

Please, let’s make IMC listen to this and perhaps they’ll implement this in a future update.
@STAFF_John @STAFF_Ines @STAFF_Ethan @Staff_Julie > Please, take a look :smiley:

Thanks everyone,

1 Like

You forgot to add to your suggestions “grace period” that will keep your server spot for a brief amount of time in case you get disconnected.

1 Like

I think that asking that is too much, giving the actual conditions and player capacity of the servers.

Is it?

Just imagine yourself doing a dungeon run and getting disconnected in the middle of it… and then you have to wait 10-20 min is a queue.

I say that based on my own experiences with the game.
So far, I didn’t have not even a single one disconnect while playing. Except when the server goes under maintenance.