Tree of Savior Forum

[Suggestion] Sapper Some Changes and New Skills

Hello

I have some ideas for Sapper Classs and now i want to share them. Sorry if i make a mistake, my english isn’t so good :sweat: .

Concern
This skill is useless in pve and pvp (maybe less in pvp) i was thinking how to improve it e.e.
I don’t know how concern works but i don’t like how it “concern” the traps you need to be very close of the trap to concern only “one” (sorry if i misunderstoond it) i was thinking why it doesn’t work like “capture” this skill capture all the traps around the “circle”.
Attributes:
C2: All your traps will get 30+ sec when you concern them (it doesn’t work with broom trap). The Lv max of this attribute is 1.
C3: When you setup a trap there is 30% of chance that all your traps get auto-concern (apply with broom trap). The Lv max is 1.
C3: The attribute “C2” will affect partner’s trap.

Others skills that need to be improve are:
Collar Bomb
This “Bomb” bother me, we can’t detonate it when we want ._. it doesn’t affect fly tipe monster so it doesn’t is a bomb :smiley: ■■■■.

Give it an attribute or change how it works, Give us the chance of be able to detonate it when we want.

Attributes:
C2: You can detonate Collar Bomb but it got a
Countdown of 15 sec
C2: The damage of the skill will amount depend on time number. The Bomb auto detonate when it reach the number 1(the bonus damage doesn’t apply if it auto detonate).

Spike Shooter :
How to improve it ? Add more wires depend on Skill Lv. Example: If i have the skill on Lv 2 it will have 2 wires and if someone pass in front of it, he or she will receive the damage of 1 wire it is like stake stockades.

New Skills:
C3: Booby Trap
You setup a trap with a fake image (heal circle and Aukaras).You can detonate it. When use the skill a windows will appear and you need to choose the fake imagen for the trap.If you detonate it will explote all traps around the area. Booby traps have a duration of 1 minute depend on Skill Lv.
There are 4 traps, 2 can provoke enemys (these have HP). The other two are Heal circle and Safety zone.
Attribute:
C3- Enhance: +1% like every Enhance attribute.
C3- Faker: You get 2 fake traps (statue and safety circle). .

C2 or 3: Bear Trap (it is like basic trap)
You setup a trap to catch the enemy. The duration of the trap depend on Skill Lv.
Attributes: The enemy can escape voluntaliry of the trap but he or she will receive “insert any altered state” the duration of the effect depend on skill Lv. The damage depend on ??? (maybe con ? dex? i don’t know xd).
Other Attributes:

C3:Sapper Mastery
This Attribute reduce the setup time of all your traps.
C3: ‘NAME’
You get 1 more stack for these traps l: Punji, Stake and Spike Shooter.