Tree of Savior Forum

[Suggestion] Saalus Player Report Function

This suggestion is made in the purpose of checking the problematic behaviors of Players when doing Saalus Convent Dungeon such as:

1. LEAVING THE MISSION- when its not the map they wanted to do such as:
    Mausoleum / Canyon Maps - since these maps take more effort in completing than the other 2 (lakeside and convent script) the so called players would just quit and leave the remaining players to fend off for themselves.

2. LEECHING - though not always a problem(others are intended or consensual) if otherwise when players ignore the requests for cooperation and doesnt do anything at all this becomes a problematic behavior for the other players.

3. UNGEARD - Yes though this would sound confusing, while players do have many alts there are times that you forget to put or would be too lazy to put your gears up from your other chars, however some of these players would intentionally leave their alts unprotected with the intention of leaving the mission as indicated in #1 or when in canyon mission they would afk through the 1st 2 bosses then rush to their deaths on the 3rd so that they can afk again until the mission ends.

What will this Function Do / How will it work?

Like when reporting the bots and other player interaction buttons by right clicking them(or their names in party) this should be activatable while ONLY inside saalus missions.

You can also treat it as a player integrity checker/ Toxicity checker where the more reports they have the higher the risks of incurring the GM's attention and would be liable to punishments. 

PS. You can also make a special title for them too or make a red name rather than white to show that they have problematic behaviors to other players. (ex: "Beware I’m a Toxic Player/ Beware I’m a Leecher / Beware I’m a Leaver)

The Punishments

Ultimately the GM’s can decide what punishments would do with these players but i would like to suggest that when exceeding a certain amount of Toxicity Level / Reports for the lighter ones they would be banned from entering their dungeon missions for a certain amount of time. For Repeat offenders banning them from entering in-game wouldnt be a question.

While it is true that the population is declining and people are losing their motivation to play by being lazy and such please do take note that there are also players diligently doing their daily chores so please do show some proper Respect. Thank you very much for reading this far and i hope that this brings some relief to the game if even a little.

A function like that will be abused. So no I dont think its a good idea

Please do elaborate, and yes there is a possibility of it being abused hence the need for integrity checks and checks by the GM’s themselves