Tree of Savior Forum

[Suggestion] Rodelero's Guard Attribute (C Stance)

As you likely know, both Rodelero and Peltasta are capable of guarding while equipped with a shield by pressing C after learning the Guard attribute.

The difference is that Peltasta has a second attribute that directly affects the class during said Guard, namely increased Defense. This makes sense, as Peltasta is a tank class.

Rodelero however, which isn’t even a tank specifically, but more of a disabler/off-tank, doesnt gain anything from Guard besides the inherint block rate the stance gives, which doesnt even really fit the class’s theme.

Now, my suggestion is for a new attribute to be added to Rodelero, something along the lines of “Guard : Stagger”, which would allow you to press Z during the C stance to push your shield forward, inflicting damage equal to your Physical Attack and inflicting Stagger for 4 seconds with a 2% chance per attribute level (going up to level 5). This would fit with the more offensive/disabling nature of Rodelero and allow them to Stagger enemies that only use magical attacks, which can’t be blocked naturally to inflict stagger that way. This would even fit their theme as a more magic-tank, as Slithering demonstrates.

I doubt I’ll ever see the idea ingame, but hey, if there’s a suggestion subforum, I’m willing to make suggestions :wink:

2 Likes

This seems like a cool/fun idea, I hope they at least do something similar to this for Rodelero.

I SUPPORT THIS IDEA. Let’s sign a petition.

1 Like