Tree of Savior Forum

Suggestion: New Class of Swordsman and Axe Weapon

:hi:
First, I miss a class that uses axes, as it already exists barbarian I give you them that suggestion. I preferred something like the ‘’ blacksmith ‘’ of many games, but I think it’s no longer a possibility.

With the updates of new classes, the swordman class haven’t had yet rework. I think it would perfectly matches, put one-handed axes or even two-handed axes in the game.

Already have many supports and combos for builds with a class AOE axe only in the swordman tree, thus only lacking the own axe and skills end game.
As a gameplay I would like it to be a class oriented to AOE skills and a lot of brute damage, some buffs to have different options of builds like: dps aoe and single target, thus giving a dynamics since it would be the first class with axe.

The class name would be ‘’ berserk ‘’, ‘’ nord ‘’ or ‘’ viking ‘’, making a merger of builds with Peltasta, Highlander, Barbarian, Rodelero, Squire, Nak muay and many other classes, I’m sure will bring back those who love a good fighter class!
It would be a dream to have the class that I always played in the MMO, I’ll love it.
Thanks for all
SKazan, [SA]Silute

:satisfaction::satisfaction::satisfaction:

4 Likes

Nice!! It sound good. Keep hype for this suggestion

2hand swords, 2hand maces…

Where are my 2hand choppers!

Just a wild thought about it… Maybe it is a bad idea… but what if other than just the looks… Axes would be weapons that have lower physical attack but have critical attack on them that scales with upgrades just like maces have magic attack.

Because I don’t know… it would be strange just to keep adding different weapons that has nothing unique in them they are just class restricted and look good. imo… X)

They are called Squires in this game. Well technically they kinda function like Blacksmith.

Adding another weapon to the Swordsman class may complicate the entire tree because of weapon restrictions, but I might play again if they finally decided to add an Axe class. One of the more popular weapon yet is missing in this game

basically, no, because the swordsman tree is focused on the use of weapons, so I think it is quite feasible to create a new class to use this weapon, and like I said, there is enough class that can use axes, and even if not had, we have the cannoneer example …

1 hand axes for the cleric tree

Choppers for Dievs

Gotta chop that wood.

Understandable, but I still think it can complicate the Swordsman tree. It is already tree of spearmen, I honestly hope they’d balance sword first before adding a new branch of weapon.

Yeah, but fencer is getting along with the velcoffer, I do not see problems in thinking about making a new weapon for a tree that is focused on weapons

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.