Tree of Savior Forum

Suggestion: Make saalus less of a chore

Since saalus is much harder now. It has become even bigger chore than before. I was was so sick of it, it made me stop playing. It would be better to just remove the option to do it with several chars and just increase the amount of shards in one run

Im fine with the new saalus diffculty level.

But, what needs to be done is to increase the amount of blessed shards as a reward from doing it.

3 Likes

Why are you calling it a chore? It’s not like your homework. Doing more homework doesn’t make your score better. And I feel you also sick of this new homework.
Saalus is an optional way to make you stronger, like practicing make you stronger.

1 Like

Saalus is fine, except when you get lag as soon as you face one of the bosses in party and get warped back in time every two seconds.

I never understood in the first place why the Saalus bosses were nerfed versions of the ones you meet elsewhere. Moyabruka is now on par with the one from the Guild mission (Ruklys Street), Plokste is on par with the 35F ET boss. That’s fine.

These complainants should really have a taste of the old saalus boss Magburk

2 Likes

I’m fine with the current difficulty level, and I’m fine if they decided to increase the difficulty level, restrict runs, etc.

What I don’t like is the current effort vs reward. To me it looks like they increased the effort and nerfed the reward.

After rebuild you can get a blessed gem in 15 mins with no risk whatsoever via gemstone, while Saalus keeps the same reward for twice the effort.

My real issue is that I can’t do Gemstone regularly… so I’m mostly restricted to Saalus for gems. And I’d need 11 runs to make up for 30 mins of lost Gemstone time. That seems a bit unbalanced.