Tree of Savior Forum

Suggestion: Make all maps possible to be completed 100% by all classes. Like Valandis Room 91

Demon Prison, the map near aqueduct bridge area. and Valandis Room 91.

I played demon prison a long time ago but I remember that several parts of this dungeon are inaccessible … for no reason.
It has been a long time until today I am again with the same problem. I can’t complete 100% of Valandis Room 91.
When searching on google, I found within the official forum itself a “solution”.

It was posted 2 years ago
Only one of the dozens of classes on this game has the privilege of having access to this part of the map … the psychokino.
This to me is an unforgivable design flaw. Why does only psychokino have access to certain areas of the map through teleport? At the moment theres 80 classes! And only ONE has acess to that area…
For completionist players this is infuriating. It makes no sense.

I found on this map an area that was supposed to be an elevator to that area but apparently was destroyed by giltine.

Please imc fix that elevator and make it work again for allowing players that are not psychokino to read the rest of this map.

dont worry this guy above me always trying to be a j*rk the best he could in every thread cause unfortunately real life so harsh on him that he want to take revenge here
what a poor guy

back-to-topic
it require kino because tele was kino skill
but now its wizard skill.yes its a base class
even if its still kino skill you can spend like 2 minute leveling to a kino and grab that teleport skill like how majority did.
still if you really hate to make a wizard just to get through this you can bother your guild leader and hopefully he have a wizard (lol) ask him to tele there and tell him to use guild teleport to teleport you there.
or if he is also a sage and the area is teleport-able you can ask him to open up a tele shop.

plus i never try this but even assasin acceleration seems gonna work for that small distance in valandis room

1 Like

If you meant Demon Prison as in 2nd Demon Prison, then it doesn’t mean it’s inaccessible. It’s just you didn’t clear the required gimmick. Same like the one in Nevellet Quarry 2F, or in Royal Mausoleum Constructor’s Chapel. All of them requires you to clear the gimmick to access some part of the map.

As for Valandis Room 91, a lot of people has easily cleared this without complaining. There’s like a ton of way to clear this. You don’t need Psychokino, as basic Wizard can do this now.
You can also ask your guild leader (or your guild member if you are the leader) to go there with their Wizard, and summon you or you teleport to their location using the guild skill.
Also can ask a friend who has Sage to go there and open up shop. I myself used this method to warp my friend to 2nd Demon Prison and Valandis Room 91.

It’s already super easy to do, no change needed.

1 Like

So i need to create a new char use a psychokino and teleport there? But that map is like 341, how can i reach there with such low level? And theres a huge quest to acess that map.

oh my…
you dont even read dont you
even the guy comment above you dont seem to read it

“was” “but now”.which mean you can do it as wiz
about map level, as long as theres no matk/ranger mobs and there is safe area you ll be fine even in map lv 420 as wiz.plus teleport now remove aggro
how to get there? sage shops exist for reason.what you need is dp2 or sausis 9 tp shop. if noone have it,shout is your best bet
but like the guy above me said,some area are locked due to gimmick.but some also still accessible with tele/instant accel/blink
and about area than unclocked with quest simply means the only thing you can do is to level,unlock the quest, and unlock the area because mostly quest area cannot be accessible with tele due to high distance

So the only way for someone who is soloing the game as a Swordsman type is to create a Wizard character because there is no other way to reach it except by teleportation?

Just asking for clarification. I didn’t know some of these places demanded teleportation.

I was thinking of about creating a new character after I reach level 400…guess it will be a Wizard.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.