Tree of Savior Forum

[Suggestion] Locked skills, Passives and Skill Testing Practice Room

Finally posing it despite not all finished. Thought of making this a while back after looking back on some my older posts and found:

Albeit changed but got implemented as Barbarian C2 ‘Wild’ Attribute.
Might as well throw some more ideas on ways to add more flavor and uniqueness and help players picking classes to take.

• Locked Skills
    -1 Locked skill at C1 and C3 each, can be unlocked through quests via class master.
    -Provides more story to what these Classes do/did in the game’s lore.

• Passives
    doc 0.4>>https://drive.google.com/open?id=1_YDHqZQB1QzLn8TLe0_ozaZ8RB8Xq2B2OiW273PBcEI
    -Adds more quirks and uniqueness to classes(might make and break some builds).
    *At odds with some classes since I still haven’t played them yet, will to add more based from comments and suggestions.
    *Opted to change Shop type classes to be able to be also actively provide minor support in battles with buffs/debuff while maintaining their ability to open shops and etc.(Squire as example)
    *Couple of Skill changes and new thought-off Attributes included.
    *.Taking in suggestions for Passives re/-naming

• Skill Testing Practice Room
    -As the name implies, a place where to test skill effects.
    -Only available at Class level 15 Rank-Up.
    -Lets players try out available class’s skills when ranking-up, lessening ‘blind choices’.(ToS is a Casual game right?)

1 Like

I like all of it, especially locked skills. And I actually already thought about something like Practice Room, and Iam thinking that it can be accessible via lodge (remember the door in the lodge?). :+1: