Tree of Savior Forum

Suggestion: Limit ultra rare items

Some of these bots only farm in certain regions because of certain ultra items, like the infamous battle bracelet or monster gems or recipes like for the grand cross, etc.

If it was limited to say, “you can get one Battle Bracelet a day (per account)” (but you could get any of other rare items, for example, you could get a Battle Bracelet and an seedmia gem, but not two seddmia gems on the same day) the bots would lose some of their “all the time online” advantage.

How about no?
The advantage these botters have is that they can easily make tons of accounts so there goes your one BB per account. Ever noticed that Tenet is sometimes empty only for a new batch of bots to come in within an hour or two?

Even if made per day, if would still be the same story.

The best solution for BB is remove it from Galok drop list and move it to the 50-90 dungeon cube loot list.

Its not really just BB that these bots farm but also monster gems and instant clear vouchers.
Now pertaining to monster gems, they are rather a pain in the ass to get due to how lolDPK (which i think is a retarded system btw) could screw over someone who killed 9,999 mobs and have a random passerby have the 10,000th kill along with the monster gem.

Since it would cause an outcry if the monster gems are removed,
I think it would be fair to everyone to have a cube that would give out monster gems at a very low chance.
As for what and how to get that cube, the daily party mercenary mission reward cube comes to mind though IMC really needs to add more missions especially for 2xx-3xx maps.

1 Like

So tell me, what is the disadvantage for players? It’s not like anyone would get more then one daily anyway.

I’m not suggesting an all-cure. Just one more wrench in the bot-mechanisations.

1 Like

Debating is good thing, it is constructive and also let our mind work better
But remember don’t get too much heat.!

2 Likes

This.

This is the best solution I’ve seen floating around in the battle bracelet threads.

2 Likes

Almost none, if you count not having a party to do things with then there is that but you can solo those albeit it would more difficult, time consuming, and needs a bit more preparation.

It’s not like bots can run a DG by themselves.

We do hope that the devs ARE actually looking and reading through this subforum.