Tree of Savior Forum

[Suggestion] Increase campfire and/or potion healing

If you do not play a cleric or have one in your group it takes far too long to heal up. Especially dungeons, missions, grinding and other group content is really painfull without a cleric’s (in my opinion far too strong) heals. It doesn’t even matter wich class combo, as long as there are at least five points in heal.

The downtimes without a cleric are in my opinion very annoying, boring and sitting several minutes at a campfire to watch your hp bar grow slowly, while another party walks by with a cleric which heals completely in seconds, is increasingly frustrating (more so with a random queued clericless party, while the dungeon has a time limit) :weary:

I can understand that not everybody should heal up as easily and fast as a cleric, but the difference right now is just ridiculous…

Or they could expand the Bonfire mechanic in some ways.

-different kinds of wood / bonfires (some healing more SP, some more HP etc.)
-a higher Rank enabling anyone to learn an attribute for making improved Bonfires

Things like that.

Just tripling the healing wouldn’t be enough but it would help immensly. I gone through the level 145 dungeon with two clerics today and no tank.

It was insanely easy and quick, where as my first run was without a cleric, but a tank. That group had much more damage but we didn’t even arrive at the last boss due to that slow campfire regen and timelimit.

Last times grinding our group did not invite a fifth player because we had no cleric and wanted to have a slot just in case one pops up. A cleric just speeds up grinding much more than one more dps class does.