Tree of Savior Forum

[suggestion]Hunter skill

i’d like to get some skill really usefull instead of some skill really … useless like SNATCH which i’d like to know who ever use this one ?.?
hounding should’nt be a skill imo but an attribute … to growling or praise maybe ?.?
even coursing and retrieve are good skills the lone problem is the limitation to 1 target and the fact the pet wont do anything else during the skill
imo there is only 3 skills which are completely fine now :

• rush dog
  • praise
  • growling

another thing bother me as a hunter is the limitation to 1 pet.

so i’ve talked about the thing which bother me the most about this class, now the idea :

• for coursing and retrieve the lone thing which is really bothering is the limitation to only 1 target but in itself the skills are good and the effect are fine BUT while your doing this you are loosing a huge part of your damage in the process so a dot on the target should be nice (since your pet is supposed to bite the ennemy)
  • Snatch … this thing is … just ridiculously stupid. i’m sorry to say this but that should be an attribute to retrieve or coursing not a skill. so change this or completely erase it plz
  • hounding … same thing as snatch : attribute or nothing

to replace those skill i’ve think about that :

• howl : your pet howl and increase his and your atk spd while gaining a bonus to his auto attack : raw damage or a bleeding status
  • taunt : your pet make too much noise for the ennemy nearby so they try to kill him

and then for the limitation i’ve think about an attribute each basic class (wizard, archer, warrior, cleric) got which allow them to have 1 pet and so when you go hunter c2 you can upgrade it to lvl 2 which allow you to have 2 pet at the same time and when c3 you can upgrade it to lvl 3 which allow you to get 3 pet at the same time. if the lvl of your new pet scale to your older pet that shouldn’t be a big problem to lvl up them even if you had to upgrade them through money afterward.
if this mechanic is implement the skill should be tweak for each order only 1 pet obey

then what about your ideas ?.?

Snatching isnt a useless skill. It is a party support skill: you bring flyer down and your melees decimate it. Not sure if it works on bosses. But if you are running solo it is a nice way to lose half the damage from two-handed bow anti air attribute.

well since all the flying mob dont have much of hp i still dont see the point
and that stuck your pet so he can’t use his auto rush dog so no that’s not really a “good” skill