Tree of Savior Forum

Suggestion: Get NA Up To Date

A while ago we, on the NA servers, were updated to Ktos patches where within a few hours we had the same content they had. …What ever happened to that? I enjoy building characters and testing them out to find out their viability. When we aren’t up to date with the most current patches, we have this huuuuuge gap where its near pointless to make new characters or experiment with new builds. I hate hearing about a change thats been made in Ktos and having to wait 6 months for it to come down the pipeline to NA only to have the bugs still be there. I know that IMC once said they staggered the patches so they could test them on Ktos before they hit every other server but still, with every patch comes a new bug or broken mechanic.

To be fair, the combat system did patch in near flawlessly compared to say, the full “launch” in the very beginning. But we still have issues that haven’t been addressed while we see Ktos is months ahead of us with little issues there. I hang in there because a lot of what i see coming down the pipeline is actually good content and changes but we’re back where we were 8 months ago. Waiting to see content and fixes we desperately need.

A week, two weeks, three weeks…thats fine, a month is starting to push it. But we’re seeing changes implemented in Ktos and waiting a few months for them to even be mentioned to NA, but meanwhile we have fishing…

Get NA back on track so that we can speculate along with Ktos.

@STAFF_Letitia @STAFF_Ethan @STAFF_Amy @STAFF_Ines @STAFF_Yuri

I will let you know that spamming threads instead of consolidating them in a single one is considered spam even if they are good suggestions or important threads…

just an advice for the future :wink:

These are all different topics opened to discuss different suggestions. Feel free to report me for spam, I am going to continue to post my suggestions here and if they ban me for spam then we get a pretty clear idea of how IMC wishes to operate their company.