Tree of Savior Forum

Suggestion: Gems and Cards EXP

With the new card system, we’ve been introduced to a silver sink that I actually think is really good for the game. Being able to remove cards from our characters without losing card exp for the price of silver is fair and gives us options, unlike how gems are when they’re equipped to an item.

I would like to see, for one, an option for us to remove gems from items for a price of silver. Scale the silver cost per gem level and that would make it so people could keep gems around that have an exorbitant amount of exp logged on them so it doesnt feel like equipping a lv9 gem is basically locking it in and effectively losing that gem asa possibility for any other item.

In the same vein, colored gems have been changed to give other gems the amount of exp they have on them to another gem. So a level 1 red gem can be upgraded to level 7 with a level 7 blue gem for example. I think it would be a good idea to retool cards to be similar in that a level 10 card could upgrade a level 1 card to level 10.

Basically I would like gems and cards to have the same systems for leveling/removing/upgrading.

1 Like