Suggestion for warlock c2 skill distribution

My build is wiz3>ele3>warlock
so… I just got a skill reset potion
my warlock skill now :
4 PoA
5 DT
5 Invocation
1 Evil Sacrifice

planning to use skill reset potion later when rank 8 comes, which skill should I pick?

I planning :
1 PoA
10 DT
10 Invocation
6 Mastema
1 Evil Sacrifice
1 Drain
1 Sabath

since from my experience Evil Sacrifice not that useful, should I drop Evil Sacrifice and put more on mastema?

How’s Drain and Sabath work? there’s only few videos about these two skills. If these skill not useful, then I might just drop those skills too and put point on mastema till lv9

need your suggestion/opinion

bump
need brainstorming about PoA vs Mastema etc.

Dont think this was changed with the most recent Ktos maint.
So drain is still bugged and Sabbath still sucks.

Currently, we don’t have MUCH information on Mastema.

IF it’s DoTs get stronger with skill levels (which means Base Damage influences it) then all remaining Warlock points should go to Mastema. If they do NOT, Mastema should be left at level 1~2 (enough to get the attribute, most likely level 1 only).

I’m planning on:

1 PoA
10 DT
7 Invo (+5 sec attribute = 100% uptime, same # of hits as level 8, 1 less than level 10, might reconsider it for level 15 if C3 is also not that good)
1 Mastema
1 Evil Sacrifice

10 remaining points: I will personaly use them to test Mastema scaling. Drain and Sabbath are both useless right now.

If Drain gets fixed, 5 points into it since it seems like a nice buff at level 10.

@moises_andre12 @yyang_umd

Dont mean to bash ur statement but i wanna ask…

Why u tell sabbath bad??

For mobbing purpose…If u have unused spirit lying on the ground u can “take” it with u and attack other monster at other area with sabbath?? Isnt that good?? Yeah it doesnt have real use at boss, unless you take previous spirit before u come to the boss…

And does drain good after they fixing the bug???
Cast dt…drain…AA…dt
More dps i think

Cmiiw

what’s the bug actually? I can’t tell from videos, I thought the skills only change the AA property into dark element and decrease DT’s cd

so there’s still no clear info about how new Mastema DoT attribute damage scale?