Tree of Savior Forum

Suggestion For GMs

So we have all surely seen the thread about aviditys ban for being a bot i am not here to talk about that but the subject made me think of a good idea…

Some people may have chat disabled and chat bubbles turned off and for some unknown reason a person might not know what a GM looks like… So here is my suggestion for a system the GMs could use to avoid false positives when doing bot patrols

Gm should be able to add an option to put a captcha up on someones screen when doing a bot patrol. Not an auto captcha system.

EXAMPLE- GM can right click player and select an option to make a captcha pop up in the middle of suspected bot’s screen ( captcha would have a text under saying “if you can not read the image please tell gm in chat”) if they fail to respond to the gm in chat or solve the captcha in a certin time frame say 120 seconds then the GM should be able to ban on the spot

Regardless i agree the ban of avidity was justified. But a system like this would help the GMs while doing bot patrols to not run into false positives

@moderators @STAFF_Max @STAFF_John @STAFF_Ethan @STAFF_Amy @STAFF_Ines