Tree of Savior Forum

Suggestion for defense stats

i suggest implementing “projectile defense” or just a projectile mechanic or code all together… this would help balance pvp and open up different interactions and mechanics across the classes. sounds like alot of work, but well worth it for continuity, balance, and diversity.

wth is that supposed to mean?

that the mechanic is already there.

i mean for all classes. like perhaps for plate mastery. the same way crit resistance is implemented.

If you want projectile defense you better get a refined plate set and buy aspersion lvl 15+.

some dumb people in here… you notice im talking about a new system or balance out certain aspects of the pve and pvp.

Yes, i can see that you are trying to suggest something that is not going to happen. So that’s why i’m cutting all the blablabla and saying how to you protect your ass from arrows.
Like ragnarok, def may scale better for projectile.
So try reading this:
https://github.com/vyne1/tos-mechanics/blob/master/ToS%20Mechanics.pdf
Have a nice day and ■■■■ you.

plate mastery already gives 15% physical damage reduction if you wear 4 plate pieces.

You were quick to edit your post to hide your personal interest but I saw the original “I mean for swordman”.

Swordmen already have “ignore all physical damage” button when they use shield (Peltasta and Rodelero) or block with 2-hander (Highlander). On top of that IMC will give you CC resistance (not immunity) when you dash. On top of that Swordsmen have highest HP of all classes.

Asking for more is just … selfish.

nah… its to balance out aspects by giving this game more clarity to certain mechanics… it wouldnt be so difficult to shift things around with more stat/coding… and i edited the post because i was responding to a different post so why even respond to an edited response?

except the unavoidable magic damage.