Tree of Savior Forum

Suggestion for Cryo-Kino-(blank)

Hi guys. Returning player. I already have a wizard Pryo-Ele-Tao for PvE damage dealer type.

I want an ice mage and the nature of Cryo is more PvP oriented so I’m thinking of building a straight forward PvP character or maybe even PvP + PvE character.

From what I’ve researched it seems like Cryo-Kino is standard for PvP and I’m really lost on the third choice.

Omny vs Sage vs Tao

• Tao is my 3rd choice since I already have Tao for my other character

• Omny seems like well rounded choice BUT it seems like it’s more for PvE than PvP

• Sage seems like a good choice for PvP BUT then this character will have close to no PvE potential?

Share your opinions and help me choose please.

All inputs welcome, thanks.

Chronomancer or Omny

cyro kino is always best at CC (crowd control) but you lack for killing the enemies. onmyo has wide aoe skill (like tiger, toyou, and yingyang) that help you hit them while on safe position

If you want a pvp char, then you want Kino-Chrono-Sage. Cryo will CC nothing since everybody going for pvp will have CC immunity.

If you want a jack-of-all-trade char, then Cryo-Kino-Onmyo is the way to go. This is my “swiss knife” I use for pretty much everything, since you can CC, you can do tons of aoe damage and survive with extra CON boost from Cryo.

it’s Omny-chrono-sage or Omny-kino-sage. Kino-chrono-sage doesn’t have any damage in pvp