Tree of Savior Forum

Suggestion for build - alchemist/enchanter

Hello everyone. I really need to start working on an alchemist for my team and I’d like to hear your suggestions on this build:

Some comments:
-I chose cryomancer because it fits my playstyle better. I trying playing pyromancer but didn’t like very much.
-For rank 5 I chose Chronomancer as it seemed the most useful. My other choice would be linker but comparing it to Chrono I think the latter is more useful.
-Two ranks in alchemist for gem roasting and pot making. I’ve heard Item Awakening was severely nerfed so le me know if I’m investing too many points into this
-I couldn’t resist trying out the new enchanter class. Let me know if this seems like a wasted rank compared to Alchemist C3

Thank you everyone for you opinions!

u can only open 1 shop

pick alchemist 3 or enchanter without alchemist

don’t mix them together

Honestly, not taking Alchemist C3 will be a waste, considering everyone’s buying Lv15 Condensed HP/SP Pots nowadays. Plus, Homunculus!

Also, Chrono C1 doesn’t seem that much useful unless you’re only after Reincarnate (which has a huge chance of failing). The class is mostly taken for Pass and Haste; if you won’t be taking either, you might as well get something else like Linker for JP+HK, Thau for Swells/Transpose, Kino for IW+PP Combo (though no Sure Spell), or Sorc for bats and servant buffs.

Ok, thank you very for all your suggestions. Since I really want an alchemist in my team, I’ll drop enchanter and replace it for Alchemist C3 and I’ll switch out Chronomancer for Thaumaturge for Transpose.

Now, since I don’t really know much about thauma, should I go full CON wizard? Do points in Transpose skill only affect the duration or also the cooldown?

I’m also thinking of taking Thauma C1 before going Cryo C3. Thoughts?

Thank you all!

Transpose is a very bad skill. It only increases your max hp, so you need to heal up. Also, if you update the buff, you need to heal back again, even if you were at max hp. Dont take thauma. Go linker, it will be much more usefull. Get linker1 at rank 3, it helps a lot with levelling and more usefull in Sia missions.

Have you experienced any r8 content before?

Yes. I have 3 mage chars at 317. I know link does not work at some mosters, but 90% of times it works and helps a lot.
The only point in thauma1 I see in that someone from your guild can meet at gold/blue/ good drop per kill mob and ask to swallow it for double exp/drops. Maybe in the long run thauma will actually be more helpful in late game farming, when linker is only for levelling.

My question was directed at OP.

i am suggesting for alche build is pyro1/2- link1/2 - thaumaturge1- alche3 , because agny can carry you to r8 and thaumatruge swell body for easier uosis farming , this the best build for alchemist because you need uosis for your sp pot