Tree of Savior Forum

[Suggestion]E-Mail/Username Log In Options for the Forum at least

Now I know what you guys are going to say
“But EVERYONE uses Facebook/Steam/Google+”

I don’t, or at least not with this e-mail I’m 22, it’s a growing trend among my peers to just spend less time using Facebook and moving on to Twitter/Whatsapp/Tumblr etc where as Facebook is more for business relations and another means of advertising our businesses and what have you.
Whereas others simply prefer to not use social media altogether. Two days ago when I signed up there was an actual sign up button IIRC, thus I was able to register with this Username without linking it to my Facebook or Google+ but imagine my surprise when I came back today and wondered “How the hell am I going to log in?” The short answer was; Log back into the Facebook tied with this e-mail and hope for the best.

The thing is, Username/E-mail log ins are a staple in online forums and while the G+ and FB options are intuitive and easy to use it takes away nothing by making those old options available. I’d prefer to deactivate the FB account but I want to keep the username without having to switch accounts entirely as this is the e-mail most of my game related stuff goes to now(which before when I was a teen was just my main e-mail in general).

Thoughts and opinions appreciated.

I think you’re being lazy
I think you’re not being lazy.
I think this is good.
I think this is bad
You now appreciate me.

Seriously

A minor detail, though there’s no real need to justify your reasoning for this.
It’s not ‘necessary’ but it is convenient… and probably not that hard to implement.

Well the idea is to try and justify it less I get swamped by “Hurr well jus use FB like everyone else! just manage another account!” which gets tiresome when you use different passwords for everything and already was able to log in fine. Y’know, nothing wrong in explaining WHY you want something implemented since not everyone is able to see why.