Tree of Savior Forum

[Suggestion] Bot & Silver Sellers

This suggestion is made to bring back trading system, bring back silver trading, bring A LOT OF FEATURES that is a MUST FOR AN AVERAGE MMORPG PLAYER’S GAMING:
1. REMOVE SILVER OBTAINED FROM MOBS

-if silver can be dropped from mobs and if mobs are everywhere in the map, then expect bots will be everywhere scattered in the map as well. Moderation of bots will be so close to impossible if that’s the case.

-think of other means to obtain silver, for example via PVP, via GUILD WARS, via DUNGEON, via EXPLORATION of Map(which currently exist), via ~insert any means that the user needs to be ACTIVE in game.~

-Yall are trying to hassle up the process for those who are botting, gold selling, abusers, etc. Well in fact, the majority of the players, who play this game legit, pays the price of your anti-bot “temporary resolutions.” We cannot trade anymore, market system is too ■■■■■■ up. The players suffer a lot with your decisions. Well in fact, everything boils down to SILVER and silver currency accumulation alone. By removing that feature, a lot of bots will suffer more than players.
2. MOBS WILL DROP SECONDARY CURRENCY
(Account Bound currency)

-To compensate the lack of silver dropped from mobs, create a secondary game currency. That currency is account bound. However, users can treat it just like how you do with silver. Players can use it for basic potions needs, repair, pay for a weapon maintenance pub, gem extract, fee for market listings, purchase in market. Still, everything is earning from players killing mobs.
3.ALTERNATIVE WAY TO OBTAIN SILVER

-Silver Farming Areas: True, bots may be staying on this map a lot. But moderation will be easier (compared to entire WORLD MAP will be filled with bots)

-by saying this, a certain loot drop will have a decent silver sold price and can be sold to NPCs.

-can be inside dungeons, can be inside a randomly “spawning” treasure box in the map(active user can see it), can be given if a user is active more than X hours per day, etc. Point is, a user must be actively “farming” the silver.

-LOOTS: sold to NPCs, but the user must have an option how he want to get the money. Either via Silver(NPC will deduct 20% overall value) or Secondary Currency(NPC will give you 100% full value without deductions). For example, If i have 100pcs loots and sold to NPC @ 1000silver each loot. My options will be 80,000silver(tradable) or 100,000secondary currency(account bound).
4. CANT BEAT THEM? JOIN THEM.

-I have seen their site and I learned how they process things. But their rates are expensive as well. If you cannot beat them, then join them, THEN beat them in the business side. You need cash items that will help PAY2WIN players make money. Why should P2W players buy from gold sellers if they can make money legit by just buying cash items. Just like how u did in Tokens(instantly sold on market, instant cash retrieval when sold).

-make certain cash items tradable, STAT or SKILL reset, PAY2WIN players can buy a lot of those and generate an income by selling it via Market. They can make money without buying anything from gold sellers. IMC will generate a lot of income by doing so as well.

-With this feature alone, you will generate income. So do not make the server Pay2Play, this doesnt help your botting problems anyway.
5. POP-OUT VERIFICATION PROCESS.

-a verification process, coding system or whatever, to verify that the user is not a bot.

-To VERIFY that the character isn’t a bot, a SMALL pop-out box will appear at a RANDOM place in our screen at a XX:XX or RANDOM amount of time (excluding our view of sight in-game or middle screen).

-This feature should not disable our gameplay (walking, using skills, chatting, etc.) mainly due to situations in game that we cannot verify it right away.

-time limit of about 20-30mins or wahtever. if the code was not verified by the time limit expires, then the account will be disabled or will be on “AFK” status in the map. he/she can be invulnerably invisible. (only disable but not logged out/character select, bots can just relog however they want.)

-AFK status will act as a “statue” or frozen in the map. if on a party, the character cannot get exps from grinding or similar exploits.

-disable this feature in towns or non-monster area.

Parachute
Chknfoot Guild

1 Like

I overall like the ideia, i do not agree with pay 2 win promoted by IMC at any way.

About your second currency, it could very well be our silver and then to buy on market you would need a second currency somewhat like it. But how would we make that currency and the money sink for it would be hard.

About his only favor bots, they will be online 24/7 and can easily be programed to open the chests.

Like Gold and Silver, enchangable between thenselves. I failed to see yet how to stop the bots. This would change the ways things are already being done.

Please no, there are easier and non intrusive ways to spot bots and stop them, IMC is being lazy about it.

Check this one made by me: