Tree of Savior Forum

[Suggestion] Bokor Effigy

Please make the skill Effigy only usable when there is a hex’ed target in range. When a lot of mobs are all grouped up, its very hard to tell if there are any targets hex’ed or not.

Oh man, i was just thinking about posting this exact topic last night in frustration…

When mobbing it’s impossible to see hexing, especially with zalicai on, just blue everywhere. You can’t tell whether the mobs resisted hexing or not because there is so much going on, and it isn’t very fun eating mana to have nothing actually be hit because you didn’t see hexing get resisted or connect in a crowd of monsters.

So I agree, effigy should only be available to use if there are hexed monsters.

1 Like

No offense but are you high? Effigy has always been working on hexed mobs.

I never have any issue seeing if something is Hex’d, since I just watch to see what gets damaged when I first cast it. But should be simple for them to add a Req to it since they already did on Tet Mamak.

[quote=“Randy, post:3, topic:120204, full:true”]
No offense but are you high? Effigy has always been working on hexed mobs.[/quote]
We could ask you the same thing. :c

True if you’re soloing but when mobbing in parties with damage numbers flying everywhere, there’s no way of telling if your Effigy is doing any dmg.

I was, Six, and ouch my head hurts.

i was thinking this too, sometimes i just stop using effigy in dungeon parties cause i dont even know if im doing any damage lol

1 Like