Tree of Savior Forum

[Suggestion] Alternative PvP mode

Hello Everyone,

I really think ToS would evolve a LOT with an alternative pvp mode.
Yes, I Think the TBL system is pretty nice but it has some limitations that can discourage some pvp players like me. I’m going to list the points I have:

1 - TBL is only available in certain hours:
-Most people can’t play more than 1 hour of pvp per day the way it is
-If you have more than 1 character for pvp, probably you won’t be able to play with them

2 - TBL doesn’t have a good rotation of players. at least not as intended.
-It’s common to play against/with the same players every match

3 - You can team up with beginners
-That’s actually good because new players can participate also, but Imagine if you have only few time to play and there’s always that unprepared player in your team… you will get angry for sure, causing frustation with the gameplay. Also The formed teams are frequently unbalanced.

My Suggestion is to have a “open pvp map”, where players can play in a free4all style just entering this map, with a NPC Receptionist or something like that. this way you can:
-Play pvp the whole day,
-Make more friends/enemies (that’s cool to make enemies too)
-Enjoy another battle system.
-There would have brand new builds and tatics for pvp that are not viable in current TBL.

Partying should be able in the map, which is a VERY nice thing in a game (make a pvp party with a real friend, for exemple) that ToS still doesn’t have. Of Course there would be some players/guilds dominating the map but that’s part of every RPGMMO, and we would still have TBL to counter this problem (TBL should still be stimulated).

Feel free to add your opinion or modify something!!