Tree of Savior Forum

[SUGGESTION] Alchemist's Magnum Opus UI

Ok so… after almost probably a week of hunting,
after a sh|t ton of Melinas staff…:sleepy:
(will probably also make a sh|t ton of Audra with this :kissing_closed_eyes:)
Screenshot_80

after a f#ck ton of white flower hairpin…:tired_face:
Screenshot_81

I have finally manage to collect 90 Brown Colimen Flower through hunting Firent Flower and using Magnum Opus to create my first Terralion! YEY! :star_struck: #HumbleBrag

After this harrowing experience I can’t help but notice how slow of a process the Magnum Opus UI is utilizing dragging (x30 or more) materials into the MO box pressing YES a couple of times then pressing combine to start the process.

What Makes it so slow is the process in which you have to drag materials one by one into MO window which annoys me. So as I was hunting, an Idea for a better MO Window came up and I’m here now to hopefully be able to share it to the developers. :wink:

My Idea is simple…

Screenshot_84

Make a “Search Material” window at the bottom of the UI besides the “Results” window ones you have searched a materiel there it will automatically be the one to be places in the combination table above ones you’ve pressed the “+” sign.
Screenshot_85

With this the hassle of dragging multiple items into the combination table will become much easier with just a few clicks. :blush: Hopfully this will catch the eyes of the development team so that they could implement it in game making this system more enjoyable to use.

If you have any question, criticism or suggestion to improve on this system feel free to comment down bellow. :rofl:

2 Likes

If you dont mind , i will post this in the addon - devs discord.

1 Like

Sure go ahead :haha:

It would be nice if this was implemented in the game, but in the meantime, you should try the Alchemy addon.

1 Like

Cool! Should have searched if there was an addon to ease the magnum opus thingy… thanks! tho I’m sort of hesitant now to install any addons… the last time I did with the crafting addon my game would crash/dc multiple times… so yeah… :wink: thanks anyways…

Actually i forgot about this addon…

the one on github is v2 which limits user to craft from a default list of materials and you cant make a custom list.
He removed v3 due to “reasons” which was a more powerful version.

V3:

Allows custom list and save/load feature

1 Like

I’m still using it (V3) works like a charm, I coudn’t bear the process of crafting Brown Tini Horns for half of my guild back in the day, this saved me SO much time… still, this is another one of those things that should be featured in the game client, if any of the DEV ever bothered with Magnum Opus for more than 30 seconds they would have realized how much of a pain in the ass it is whitout any addons with the current system… :confused:

Please can you somehow upload a link to that v3 addon? :heeey:

@Kanna uploaded the .ipf file V3 in this thread: Can I magnum opus multiple times at once?
Also, follow his instructions in one of the replies he made above for the installation/how it works in-game, be sure to rename the file correctly once you downloaded or it won’t work. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thank you so much for this @Kanna and @RyogoKusama! now my life will be a lot easier… :sweat_smile:

1 Like

It’s actually the v3.0 one in the release. The author didn’t update that page.
I just noticed that they recently updated to v3.1 too so maybe try that one?
Remember to rename and create a file in addon if you don’t have it yet.