Tree of Savior Forum

Suggestion about visual clothes

----------------------------------------------------------------- PORTUGUESE

Ola povo, vamos colocar aqui nossas sugestões de roupas que queremos ver no jogo, conversando com alguns amigos foi dada a sugestão de roupas de sereias e tritões, roupas anos 70 e etc. A importância do tópico é dar ao máximo de sugestões para ajudar na grande variedade de temas visuais no jogo.

----------------------------------------------------------------- SPANISH

Aca vamos poner nuestra sugerencias de ropas q gustarian en el juego. Hablando con alguns amigos, gustarian de temas como: sirenas y tritones, ropa años 70 y etc. La importancia del tema es dar al máximo de sugerencias para ayudar en la gran variedad de temas visuales en el juego.

----------------------------------------------------------------- ENGLISH

we will put here our suggestions of clothes that we want to see in the game, talking with some friends was given the suggestion of mermaid and merlot clothes, 70’s clothes and etc. The importance of the topic is to give the maximum of suggestions to help in the wide variety of visual themes in the game.

---------------------------------------------------------------- My suggestion

About 70s Clothers. I love polka-dot dress and leather jacket. For girl`s, You should create black white polka dot dress, white black polka dot dress and leather jacket versions. For mans, jeans and a black jacket or white shirt. Hair of the 70s, clothes style of the images. I think the boys would like it.

---------------------------------------------------------------- Femmale Hair

---------------------------------------------------------------- Give your suggestions

— Let`s watch Together : @STAFF_Bob @STAFF_Yuri @STAFF_Amy @STAFF_Ines @STAFF_Letitia @STAFF_Ethan :heart:

5 Likes

Imagino uma no tema fantasia(ja que tem das fadas) a de sereia
I imagine one in the fantasy theme (since it has the fairies) the mermaid

1 Like

I like it, it`s very beautifull :heart:

Jurate would like those :blush:

1 Like

Clearly imc has a terrible lack of imagination, what i feel is that all of the visuals are a recolor of something that allready exists or has the exact same model but with different details. So lets all help they ^^
We need plate armor as visuals. Dont need to be extreme, but something like this.

Also, we need REAL mage clothes plz! With pointy hats and capes!

4 Likes

WOW It`s very beautifull… I would buy. And i love so much this sword. The blue and black one

I think I dont even have to mention skin tones, but a bigger variety of hairstyles with curly hair and other types would be a great match, and please with big buns and unissex styles. Everyone should be able to have options if short or long hair independent of the type of hair they choose.

9fc2c0884622a906884940195e8ae277

Also, I would love to see an outfit with a long cape that covers the shoulders like this one and reminds of battle and wisdom, something like the Royal Guard Costume for swordsmen, except this one is not made of armor and MUST BE for all classes.

Its a boomer that most cleric’s costumes are dress-a-like for someone like me who tries to make a “adventueous healer” roleplay and others that doesn’t like to play the stereotype.

1 Like

2 Likes

I think the game does not need 80’s and similar outfits. I prefer the clothes to be something more similar to the “time” of the game. Like these:
Grandblue Fantasy©

130001_wa_0_01
170001_bw_0_01 83ea61ddd531d443914fb91fd01c117e
c511ca7c75cd9b9192a6bc801d9759c4 160201_me_0_01

8 Likes

I’m still waiting for the skin tones to make my art come true ^^

2 Likes

wow it`s very interesting. I liked

I’d love to see more “Gothic like” outfits, not only for wizard but also for other classes (Recolors of the Spring Flower costumes maybe?) .
And full plate armor outfits too, for both male and female (like the Lancer or Swordsman Royal guard costumes).

Oh, and pointy hats for wizards would be cool!

2 Likes