Tree of Savior Forum

Suggestion about progression *to not lose players*

sorry, bad english forward

Hey,
as an old korean mmos player, I’m very excited and very sad about this game. I would like to explore more options, meaning character, builds, skills, etc, but I just cant, making or remaking an character in this game is just too much painful and make me wanna quit, you must do every single quest again, no one playing have freedom to choose not do so, the maps are blocked and besides the xp/hour by grinding is ridiculous low comparing to exp cards. Concluding, in the end there is no replayability, because all the progress you had done with your main character isnt share for your another characters, and so you lose players, no one wants that.

SUGESTIONS:

Once i have done your quests for the first time, please dont block the maps anymore, i dont want to do that quests again, no one wants, no one reads that speaks of npcs, they could be smaller too, sorry for sincerity, but i just want to progress without feel my self as a slave like on life, i want play your game very bad and forgot im a human without magic or awesome power like in the game, but I lie down and cry every night when remember the mistakes i make on my character build, or when i want to test another one of that awesome classes. ;’(
Another thing is that, if kill mobs within level higher of yours give you MORE exp everything would be perfect, because that will bring balance for the exp/h comparing cards and grinding.
There will be always new ways to improove yout game and I have hundreds of another ideas, but for now is all.

CONSIDERATIONS:

I really love the game, felt that is really complete, dungeons, quests (isnt like I hate that much), grinding, progression, character customization (i.e. I LOVE HOW THE CLASS SYSTEM WORKS), but I want to play more, experience more and im losing the will of play this game because what i’ve mentioned, feel stuck.

@STAFF_John @STAFF_Max @STAFF_Ethan @STAFF_Ines @STAFF_No @STAFF_J

you really dont have to do all the quests… if you do the kill achievements as you go you wont really need the xp cards. So you can get by with just main quest, dungeons and kill achievements.

i’ve got 8 characters currently active. and at LEAST that many abandoned and deleted.

the maps have never been blocked. all you have to do is go there.

remember to gather your tears as you cry, and deliver them to us to quench our eternal thirst.

basically, this whole post is a lot of whining.
if it’s too much effort for you to level up second, third, etc characters, then don’t.
IMC has no obligation to make it easier for you, and since everyone else seems to manage reasonably well, it’s not a gameplay issue either.

yes, I got too, congratulations.

there are maps you cant acess unless you finish some quest, I would
be ok with it if it isnt for normal maps, route maps.

how old?

I not intend IMC make it easier, just make more options for those who dont like rollercoasters quests. By the way, another one of my ideas was to improve once more bosses AI, to increase challenge in gameplay.

Remember, everthing that I said is based on my experience playing mmos, Im just trying to improve the game, turning it more versatile.

thanks for the suggestion, Ill check it out right now. :wink:

Np. I did this on my most recent character and it may not be as fast as doing the quests, but you get alot more interesting loot this way and make quite a bit of money.

Just make sure you get cafrisun set, sacrament pardoner buff and arde dagger so you kill quick.