Tree of Savior Forum

[Suggestion] A list of personal completed quests?

So that we know what quests we missed out on a particular area. Is it possible?

1 Like

bump, up agree to this! /20charlimit

Maplestory had a list of completed quests. It was a very laggy piece of ****.

This would work if implemented correctly, I have no problem with it. However I get the feeling it isn’t very high on the priority list right now.

I feel it’s a necessity because a lot of people are missing out quests and getting underlevel-ed. I know you can do a manual cross check with those fan page with a large database for quests, but it should be a feature in game.

Dunno, I personally don’t like quests on rails. I mean, when you know exactly where to go and what to do. It’s kinda boring. For me it is far more interesting to find something myself. I mean, find some NPC with some quest accidentally is more interesting, then find it because you know it’s there and you know you should find it. You know, like it was in Ragnarok. No marks on map, no flags above NPC heads. You just wandering around and asking all NPCs if they need some help. And some of them might give you really cool quests with really great stories. And you never know where to find that quests, unless you did some research on forums ) That’s what makes those quest mo satisfying and interesting. But unfortunately, as I can see, that kind of gameplay is kinda obsolete…