Tree of Savior Forum

[Suggestion] A daily login reward

i believe tos need something to reward the players that keep playing tos despite all and that way having another reason to login.

i think of something like connecting to the lobby and redeem your login reward then the player choose the character they want to give the reward.

the reward can be for consecutive days

it’s don’t have to be anything extravagant
by example, a amount of silver depending on lvl, a enchant scroll, a instance clear voucher, golden anvil/silver anvil.

and if they connect long enough they can get something nice like a few tp or a skill/stat potion reset.

11 Likes

Silver or Anvil is a bit too much, but things like megaphones, soul crystals, Enchant scrolls and/or a little TP would be great.

@hei_1 Yeah something like that is good
i just said that because i couldn’t remember anything else

1 Like

i prefer this

Every 7 days straight login, get 5TP…

At the end of a month, if the player logged in every day, he could win some exclusive cosmetic item (arm band/headgear)

Yeah, it could be a cheap reward like silver and high reward if the player login every day.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

3 Likes

Perfect attendance in a month would be great too. I like what they did in Warframe. Where you could get end game warframe if you completed xxx days in attendance.

They already have daily rewards for Ktos and JTos, iTos is considered lowest priority.

Here I come to get your marvelous suggestion thou from you. Thank you so much for your suggestion and will make our designers read your topic :smiley:

3 Likes