Tree of Savior Forum

Suggested Improvements to Tree of Savior

As an old player of Ragnarok Online in its prime, I thought i’d make some suggestions that may help the game take and draw in new players.

• Add Steam Achievements, Cards and Badges. It might seem pointless but a lot of people like that sort of thing. You could bind achievements to the achievements within the Adventure Journal to make it easier to achieve. It adds a layer of polish and would be worth it to add it. Plus trading cards and badges would see Tree of Savior immortalized within Steam.
  • Remove daily dungeon limits and limit EXP multipliers. Even if you need to remove EXP cards from quest rewards and replace them with in game money to balance. As it stands, the daily dungeon limit sees new players hit a brick wall in progression.
  • Stop companions taking up character slots. Seriously.
  • Try and emulate the War of Emperium from Ragnarok Online. A lot of people played Ragnarok for the PVP elements and while Tree of Savior has PVP elements, the addition of guild battles would really help. We have guilds so adding guild castles and then warring over them would be a nice touch.
  • I have an issue with chat. If you are speaking in a party /p after pressing enter it resets chat to default /s Its annoying. Can you toggle chat types on because aside from /w someone you have to retype /p whenever you finish a sentence.
  • Having a level 40 limit on trading and using the market place is silly. When introducing friends to the game, one shouldn’t have to wait for them to grind up to level 40 before you can give them anything. This limit needs to be removed.
  • Add a mail system.
  • The game needs alternate outfit colours, more base hair colours and styles. And more Premium items to compensate. Just looking at any successful Ragnarok Online private server, this was a major draw. being able to colour your character and having a lot of options for hair styles. Taking note of this and applying this lesson to Tree of Savior would be a wise move.

not when level 170 dungeon can yield 600k per run.

Suggestion on gems.

Socketing requires $$$.
Gem Extraction requires $$$.
Levelling up gems requires $$$.

I suggest the atleast gem extraction doesn’t reduce the level of your gem. TY.

1 Like