Tree of Savior Forum

Suggest for Rank Reset Coming

Hello guys.
I’m currently Meta build Wiz 3 - Ele 3 - Wl2. With the rank reset coming and i need some motivate to continue playing this game, i plan to take this build: Wiz 3 - Ele 3 - Linker 2. Any advise, TY xD Merry Christmas.

1 Like

Getting rid of warlock is a huge mistake.

1 Like

I advice you to keep on Warlock C2.
Wiz3 Ele3 is very good. I don’t think Linker would fit well in this build.

That build is all kinds of wrong, if you don’t like elelock anymore (it’s still good, just not op) try: w3link3wl2, w3link2thaum1wl2, w3thaum3wl2, w1pyro3ink2wl2 or featherfoot builds, just don’t pick linker at r7, especially at r8 or any other class with low base damage except pyro because well agni is broken as ■■■■, but you take that in the early ranks anyway.

I thought of that build too and I don’t see anything wrong with it. Your class build doesn’t really have to be the strongest or the new meta. As long as you get a 315 purple or 330 orange and transcend it, Wiz3 Ele3 Linker2 is playable. You can easily solo with that build.

JP > Electrocute combo is cool. 50% QC + 50% JP bonus = 100% dmg increase.

JP > HK > Meteor (Lv1) is fast and have super strong burst damage.

JP > FC is going to be strong.

You could create a new char now quickly and get Wiz3 Ele1 Linker1 and see if you enjoy the mechanics. It’s quite pointless asking others for opinion because everyone here is afraid to try new builds and just follow guides.

When a new build is done in ktos then you see people saying it’s viable because they don’t try, they want proof(video) that it works before creating a char.

You can be the first Wiz3 - Ele3 - Linker2. Just be warn that you must invest a lot in gear because your skills base damage are low. Every DPS can definitely kill things as long as you met the MATK requirement. It is just the class which determine how fast you kill.

Play how you want your class to be and not because it is the strongest. Though, of course not making rainbow builds like pyro1 cryo1 etc etc lol. All the best in your build and good luck.

If you don’t like Warlock you could try something more random like W3 / Thm2 (using dagger offhand for both self buffs for damage) and something like Ele3 or in my case I’m going for Necro3.

Not to mention your Thm2 buffs do work for your party unless u have a Thm3 in group then u don’t need to use yours so much…

I’m think abt another path of wiz but i already invested att for FC to lv70 so i cant quit ele3

funny the combo is simpler than that.

JP+ HK+ MM

@ everyone

I think this build is a good anti ground and anti air. The problem is elelock is better against bosses and op’s build is better on grinding. There are some link resist mobs but rank 8 content is all about partying anyway.

wiz 3 ele 3 linker 2 sounds like a big gamble but it might be worth it on rank 9 but since its imc we’re talking about it might get the corsair treatment.

i just come bk not long ago, i found that decent upgrade + transcendant weapon can get u 1.5k+ attack, which mean… previously skill dmg > equipment but now equipment > skill damage, it became more grindy game, for 4stars map and solmiki ET.
so now, ele3 still very good but u need grind a better weapon, upgrade/gem/transcend

warlock2 still good if u kill faster to generate invocaton, but need party a linker for best

:sunglasses: More skills to combo when MM alone can’t kill.

I’m comparing against R8 mobs. So, if you don’t have insane DMG that will be like, JP > HK > FC (Lock monsters first) > Whatever skill spam.

Well, I’m not going to tell OP to choose whatever build but telling him that his Wiz3 > Ele3 > Linker2 is still viable. :smiley:

EDIT1: I’m sure OP already research/knows about other paths but decided with Linker2.

1 Like

mb something like w3pyro3link2? with new agny.
coz wl rly sucks, u get 1 good skill per rank and mobs get dark prop def. And this on 7-8r, while other classes gets a lot good stuff.
pyro now get buff, cryo get buff and now they ~ >= elem.
U say dont take linker on 7-8r but mage didnt get dmg classes on 7-8 (ex wl), so wny not?

My FC att now is lv 70 so i just cant quit Ele3

if you don’t want linker go wiz 3 ele 3 pyro 2 lol agni is gonna be op. I have not thought this through but remember not to delete your fire spells. meteor is also gonna benefit from agni I think? + meteor is getting buffed + ele does ice damage which is synergistic with pyro because they cover each others weaknesses with “super effective” damage. I dunno if the other ele fire spell would be worth getting.

the only sad thing is that you won’t be pyro 3 so no hell breath with it’s sweet synergistic extra fire damage debuff (I think it helps pds incinerate too). also pyro 2s fireballs won’t be as good as pyro 3s are. firewall 10 is decent + it hits flying targets.

wiz3ele3link1sage

if u want