Tree of Savior Forum

Subzero Shield NERF is fine but can i get my reset?

What you guys think should i reroll im still lv 150 because im 99.9% sure IMC will not gonna give us reset. they destroed the class cryo with all those nerfs

most effective solution you will see is politely asking in a support ticket for a skill reset with listed reasons why you think those with the class(es) chosen should need a skill reset. they might actually give free skill resets for major balancing changes.

full class resets are highly highly unlikely.

as for subzero, pvp is gonna be balanced with huge nerfs/buffs forever. dont give up on a class completely when itll see the light later on and/or can do other things with it. if anything, shelve it for later.

1 Like

i decide delete my class its ok im glady i see it while i was 150, i alread delete 5 class because the poor amount of info in this game, i was aware of the incoming nerf in the shield but only for pvp, seems it came for pvp and pve and that make my entire build not work anymore.

@Dreifh

Cryo 3 is very sad to up, Chrono 3 is only support. it adds to one of the best builds in the game, sided by Linker 2 > Chrono 3 and Wiz 3 > Ele 3 and some other Cleric or Archer builds.

The problem of this game is on a few spells that are too OP and make all other classes look like fools, PvP isn’t even implemented yet so there’s not much of a point for Kinos or Cryos to feel good.

other game always give reset pass when major change come

but not for imc

don’t even try to send support ticket

they will told you “this would be unfair to other players in the community” blah blah

wtf why not just give to everyone that affect this fu

1 Like