Tree of Savior Forum

[SUBMIT] Welcome to the Guild

Thank you. The linework and everything else took forever to do since I just use my mouse, but it was so worth it. :relieved:

Awh, this is so cute. Glad you decided to shout you submitted art work so I could see this. Good luck!

1 Like

Thank you ;u; Klaipeda represent :sunglasses:

After editing a bunch of times, I think I have it to where I like itā€¦ I think. loool

1 Like

It must have taken a lot of time to accentuate everything in the picture. Itā€™s really well thought out in all elements of design and aesthetic.

1 Like

Thanks :kissing:. There was actually one thing I was worried about when I was drawing this. My character, the templar, is handing out a guild recruitment form to the girl. I was concerned about people having a hard time seeing the paper. There are also recruitment forms on the table as well, so I made them a yellow color so itā€™d be more visible to people. I hope itā€™s easy to see, and I hope people can tell what message I was trying to convey through this picture. Tried really hard to keep it close to the theme. :relieved:

I think white would have been ā€œokayā€ but the fact you took peopleā€™s interest and adjusted small details is admirable. Definitely leader quality.

The forms used to be white, or kinda likeā€¦ an off-light brown color. At one point I was even thinking pink to make it more obvious lmao
I appreciate the compliments. I tried hard to pay attention to small details as well. Like, I tried making the table look like the squire table and all that stuff. Drawing the templar outfit was a nightmare. I had a lot of fun drawing the hanbok though. Glad I was able to finish it all

I dunno how Iā€™d ever pull off the templar gear. How did you get it to be so concise?

Att: Inarii good luck bro

I was on the verge of quitting this game,but i found hope which 's little currently ,1th,i saw IMCā€™s hardworking on preventing this game from being hacked or lag etcā€¦and i also made lots of friend such as yatou who did this fan art photo by him self .hereā€™s the thing i will keep on playing this cute game for a long time ,cuz itā€™s really funny sometimes ,even when i saw my charā€™s face .riding on my Pegn lmao.i really appreciate all the funny scenes that tos brought to me .and i also saw IMC 's making efforts to upgrade this game server times which is also being arranged in process in the long run. i like playing this game during my spare time also.hereā€™s Jane1 Ade from server. Klapeda.^3^

1 Like

Well, I tried to look for references both online and in the game, but it was kinda awkward to draw still, especially the poofy shoulder parts. I think templarā€™s wear armor called a gambeson, but it doesnā€™t really look like a typical gambeson. I drew this picture in a different style initially, but felt that the poofy-ness of templarā€™s gambeson would look better in a cuter style.

1 Like

Thank you, Iā€™m gonna need it lol

Thank you so much for your comment. I really appreciate the support :blush:

Are you guys still recruiting, I want in

Yes, we are recruiting. Weā€™re sort of a casual guild. Iā€™m still trying to figure things out likeā€¦ how to get that one hamster mount. Apparently thatā€™s a guild event or something.

Well I donā€™t have much but hopefully I can contribute. Is there a specific thing you have to do?

yaton !! awsome . it is really really good !! you have very good skill . haha

Well, I was maybe thinking of trying ET with a group, and some guild events. If youā€™d like to eventually join us for that, thatā€™d be swell. :kissing:

omg thank you so much fai. I remember when we did the miko spirit quest together, and even now youā€™re still helping me out. Thanks for your comment. ;u;